abducted

Skye softly stretched in the bed, she had really had a very bizarre dream; it was so out of her mind to imagine all of that. Skye pulled her arm to grab her glass of water that she normally placed on her nightstand but found nothing but the bed.

'Hold on a sec.' Skye thought as she stretched in the bed.

This bed was at least three times bigger than her normal bed, this wasn't her bed.

Skye sat up and opened her eyes just to confirm her biggest fear.

"God, I have been abducted." Skye said as she looked around terrified.

The room was huge, there was a nice champagne color on the walls, there were some bookshelves, a TV, a huge mirror, some dressers and a closet, the bed was a nice royal blue color and the curtains were a dark blue almost black color; Skye got off from the bed and headed to the window as she moved the curtains she looked at the huge forest that was a few feet away from the house and then she looked down, though she immediately regretted it, the house was two stories high but it was very tall, there was no way she could jump from the window without breaking a bone or something like that.

Skye cursed and hit the window, then she notice that Aiden and this other guy were in the backyard, the guy told something to Aiden and pointed at her, soon after that Aiden headed to the house.

"I'm dead; when my dad finds out about this he will kill me!" Skye said to herself as she walked around.

The door was locked so there was no way of getting out of here.

'First thing that you should never do Skye and it's the very first thing that you do. How many times did dad told you to stay away from any type of danger and out of nowhere you decide to land right in a pack of werewolves, bloody werewolves Skye!' Skye thought loudly in her mind.

Werewolves and vampires hated each other as soon as the werewolves saw one they would kill it, they were mortal enemies so how could she expect to get out of this with life? As soon as Aiden found out that she was a vampire, well half vampire he would kill her. Why had she been so stupid?

The door was opened and Aiden entered, Skye instinctively took a few steps away from him.

"Good, you're awake." The guy said with a smile.

"What am I doing here? Does my grandfather know that I'm here? When he finds out about this he will kill you." Skye told him in a threat, he should be scared with that.

"Actually he was the one that brought you here." Aiden told her with a smirk as he saw her surprised reaction.

Skye looked at him shocked, the old man what had he done? Did he want to see her dead or something like that?

Skye took a deep breath and tried to calm down.

"Where am I?" She asked him as she kept her voice from shaking.

"In our house, your house, what do you think?" Aiden said as he looked at her.

Skye shook her head.

"You are utterly wrong my house is in London not here." Skye told him as she looked around.

"That used to be your house; this is your house now here with me." Aiden told her as he got near her.

"Look I know you werewolves think about things like that but I can't stay here." Skye told him as she thought of how she could escape.

"Why not, why can't you stay with me?" Aiden said as he crooked his head to the side trying to decode the blonde beauty in front of him.