first impression

"Where do you think you are going?" Jace asked her as he got up from the bed and turned on the lights.

Skye gave a small smile as he caught her in the act.

"I'm getting ready?" Skye said though it had sounded more like a question than a statement, Jace would suddenly get suspicious if she didn't do anything about it.

"Ready, you're getting ready for what?" Jace asked her, Skye was placing on her shirt and she already had on her jeans and shoes.

"I have to go to the airport, remember I have to go to Italy." Skye told him in a calm voice hoping he couldn't see through her lie.

"But why can't you go there at a decent hour like I don't know nine in the morning or later if you must; I have this horrible headache." Jace said as he covered his face with his pillow.

"That's call a hangover not a simple headache, you know that you had to get up early today so why on earth did you go to that party last night, I told you about it Jace yet why did you not listen to me like always or am I wrong?" Skye told him with a small smirk.

"There were a lot of hot girls last night in that party, you really should've come it was really fun." Jace muffed through his pillow.

"I guess that is why you came in so jolly last night." Skye told him as she yanked off the pillow from Jace's face.

Jace sat up and looked at her with a smirk.

"Are you jealous?" He asked her amused seeing how she frowned at this.

Skye rolled her eyes at him; she walked towards the closet and grabbed her suitcase.

"I'm still waiting for the answer Skye." Jace said making her give a tired sigh.

Skye turned around and looked at him.

Jace was shirtless in her bed, last night he had arrived a bit drunk but claiming that he wasn't like always. After a few minutes of talking Jace had passed out on her bed and Skye had no other choice than to sleep with him, it wasn't like this didn't happen before it actually happen more often than she wanted it to, Skye would always worry for him especially when he decided to sleep in her bed with her, he wasn't the same guy from years ago.

With a sigh Skye got near the bed and looked around trying to avoid the gaze of Jace, the wall had a nice peach color, there were some pictures of Jace and her in the wall, a huge mess by the closet were all her clothes, the ones that had remained where scattered everywhere, in the small wooden desk there was the empty spot where her laptop had once been now it was in her suitcase, the only things there were some notebooks and pencils. The bed had the normal purple color as always, next to the bed there was a nightstand with a picture of Skye's mother and the night lamp. And between the mess of blankets, the bed clothes and pillows was Jace with a small smirk.

"So?" Jace asked pressing the matter.

Skye gave a small sigh, she would better give him what he wanted, in this case an answer.

"No, I'm not jealous. I'm just worried Jace, this was the first time you ever got here drunk to the house, and you had never done that before in life, what exactly happened last night?" Skye asked him.

Jace gave a small chuckle.

"Skye don't worry about anything, alright? You just tell me what are you doing up so early?" Jace asked her.

"I already told you, I need to get to the airport." She told him.

Jace looked at her suspiciously.

"At five in the morning, can't it be in two hours?" He asked her.

"Of course not, Jace if I don't leave now I will lose my plane and you promised last night that you would take me or are you backing up now?" Skye asked him as she narrowed her gaze at him.