not the end

She watched them.

She watched how Aiden kissed her hands making his way until he met her lips, this sight made her blood boil in anger.

Why did Skye have everything and she in other hand had nothing?

She hated Skye with all her heart.

After all she had stolen the life that belonged to her and for that there was no forgiveness.

She heard a small noise come from behind her and she peeled off her gaze from the mirror and looked at the witch that entered the room.

"You're late." She told the witch as she descended the stone steps.

"As you can see things didn't turn out as you wanted them." The witch replied in a low voice.

"And I'm disappointed I must say but over all I'm not pleased." She told the witch as she narrowed her eyes at her.

"I know I wasn't able to get what I promised you since my plan, it was sabotaged but I got you this instead, I still believe it's a fair trade." The witch told her as she held the necklace out.

She took the necklace from her hand and smiled.

"You stripped down the magic of your sister, I must admit Meghan I'm impressed." She told her with a smirk.

Meghan looked at her unsure of it all.

"So will that do it?" She asked nervously.

"Oh it will do alright." She replied to Meghan as she stared at the moon shaped necklace that had the green glow.

"So where is she?" Meghan asked in a shaky voice.

"Who, who are you talking about?" She asked pretending to be lost.

"We had a deal, live up to your part." Meghan demanded; she had risked everything for this.

She nodded.

"Of course, the girl you want her." She said before she leaded the way, they reached a dark hallway and there she opened a door gesturing Meghan to enter.

Without hesitating Meghan entered the room and found her.

The girl with chestnut hair, blue eyes, pink lips and rosy cheeks, she was there.

"Violet, you're here." Meghan said as she rushed towards her side.

"Oh, love what a sickening feeling. I never truly understand it, it only makes you weak, it confuses you but the worst of all it makes you do insane things and it leads you to death." She said before she closed the door locking the both of them.

Now she had two prisoners.

"It looks like you're having fun." He said; he was leaning against the wall waiting for her.

She walked towards him with a small sway on her hips, the necklace dangling from her fingers, she could already feel the power cruising through her.

"Fun, oh Nigel this is nothing yet. If Skye thought that after that night everything would just lead to her happy ending she was wrong. This is not the end, it barely the beginning." She said with a wide smile as she looked at the mirror, her gaze focused on certain blonde with wide blue eyes.

To Be Continued...