-25-

Narrator
——————-

*hours later*

"What now man?" Jv asks as she rolls her eyes

"I'm moving. You comin?" Ema says bluntly while foldin her arms "what? Why?" He asks while scrunching his face.

"Javari are you coming or not?" She says not in the mood to argue "Ema.. I can't" he says as a mug appears on her face.

"I gotta tell you somethin man.."

he grabs her wrists "what" Ema asks while lookin him in the eyes.

"I..um" he says while clearing his throat "Nique baby turned out to be mines.. I can't leave my daughter behind Ema and-"

Ema immediately starts trying to punch him "LET ME GO JAVARI!!" She says as he holds onto her "Ema QUIT!! I'm still in the game and you know that!! I gotta be here for my daughter man.." he says as she starts crying hard.

"How could you... you said you ain do nun with that bitch!!" She says while tryna get out of his grip.

"It was blurry and I thought for sure ain do nun wit that girl.. I'm sorry"he says as she sobs "I can't believe you... we done bruh get the fuck off me" Ema says as he lets her go.

"No-"

"JAVARI WE DONE!! DONT TEXT ME !!DONT CALL ME!!NUN OF THAT SHIT!!" Ema says whiling turning around and slapping him across his face.

"Den you lied- bye bruh, I'll send Quan to come get my shit" Ema says while grabbing her purse and car keys.

"Bruh you know damn well we ain ova-"

"I'm done witchu, I meant everything I said.. fuck you in some real shit" she says with a mug.

"I WAS DRUNK EMA DAMN!!" He yells as she shakes her head "bye bruh"

***

"Come on Ema don't leave man.." Q says while holding Gia "I can't stand it here.. I juss can't" Ema says while sniffing.

"Ima miss you." Quan replies as he looks up at her "ima miss you too.. and Gia and Reece nem, I Juss can't stand it here" she says as he stands up.

"As long as you good ima be aigh" he says while kissing her forehead and walkin to the kitchen "so you gone get my shit right?" She says as he nods and starts making Gia a bottle.

"I can hold her" Ema says while standing up and walking towards him, he then hands her Gia as she lays her head on Ema's shoulder.

"Preciate it" he says as Ema rubs Gia's head "this girl love me, I mean how could she not" She says as he chuckles.

"Why her hair look like dis" Ema says while scrunching her face "I tried to do it but it's too much so I juss let her wear a Afro" Quan says while shrugging as Ema shakes her head.

"Nah I gotta do sum about this, I might have some gel and a brush in my bag" Ema says while kissing Gia's cheek.

"Youn have to-"

"Shut up I want to, come on Gigi" Ema says while rockin her and walkin to the living room.

{15 minutes later}

"See that's so much better " Ema says as Quan looks down to see Gia with twists and a ponytail "look at daddy baby" he says while smiling as Gia starts laughin and clapping.

"Y'all are too cute" Ema says while laughin as Quan picks up her bottle off the floor "ima go get yo stuff and bring it here, you can stay here until u ready to go" he says as she smiles.

"You for real?"

"Nah I'm fa play play" he says as she rolls her eyes "ok smartass... thank you" she says as he picks up Gia "fasho, come on babygirl let's go see yo uncle" he says while walkin to his room.

Ema then turns on the tv as she lays down on the couch.

**

"Where she stayin at?" Jv says as Q puts another one of her suitcases in my trunk "she stayin wit me" He says as He puts the last one in there.

"You think she gone let me talk to ha?" Jv asks as Quan shakes his head no "come on, it's Ema we talkin about.. she gone throw some hot grits on yo ass" he says as jv places his hand over his face.

"You right.. I miss ha ass already tho"  jv says as Quan closes the trunk "she seems Aigh to me, she did Gia hair and shit, but she was cryin tho" Quan says.

"She know I love ha.. I juss needa talk to ha ah sum" jv says as Quan nods "try again tomorrow then" Q says as jv nods.

"Aigh, make sho she straight for me doe" he says while dapping q up "fasho, but aye go say bye to Gia we about to go" he says as jv goes and opens the car door.

"Heyyy li mama" he says as she starts smiling, "her hair look cute" he says while fluffing her ponytail a little.

"Yea, she got so much hair man" quan says while gettin into the car.

"Yea but, I'll catch you later foo" he says as Quan nods "Aigh, take care jhit" Q says as jv nods.

***

He walks in to see Ema sleep on the couch as he carries sleeping Gia to her room and lays her down.

He then comes back and picks Ema up "come on" he says under his breath as he carries her to his room and lays her in the bed.

"Mmm you get my stuff?" She mumbles as he puts the cover over ha "yea, ima bring it in" he says as she nods and drifts back off to sleep.

He then goes and gets her suitcases one by one, bringing them into his room.

"Damn it was like she had rocks in dem muhhfuckas" he says while breathing heavily and taking off his shoes.

He walks over to the other side of the bed while getting in under the covers.

He looks over and smiles before shakin Ema "Ema... Ema" he says while shaking her harder as she wakes up "whatttt" she groans as he laughs.

"You sleep?"

A mug forms on her face as he laughs harder "you play to damn much she says while hittin him in the head with a pillow..