-18-

Narrator
——————-

*days later*

"Mannn I miss Houston for real" Ema says while laying on top of Javari "yuh, yo ass was living yo best damn life" he says as she laughs

"And you was actin a damn fool" she says while pecking his lips "ion know I juss let shit be known, ain holdin back shit you know det" jv says as she licks his cheek.

"Hea you go, I'm starting to think yo ass a dog or sum always lickin and humpin me" he says as she laughs.

"But for real we need to go grocery shopping, I wanna cook tonight" she says as he looks at her "Ema? Cookin? Fa me? Damn I feel special" he says as she laughs "shut da shit up" she says while standing up.

"You coming?" She asks as he groans "eh ill play da game" he says as she lifts her eyebrow "Ight bye nigga" she says while slipping on her fur slides and grabbing his keys.

"Wea da fuck you goin in dem tight shorts?" He asks with a mug "to Walmart mothafucka" she says as he gets up and grabs ha neck.

"Who da fuck you talm to- you know what gone head, I'm coming too and if a nigga even look atchu ima break his fuckin jaw" he says while goin into the closet as she shakes her head.

***

Ny'Ema (Ema) Mandela
West perrine, Florida

"Fuck you lookin at?" I hear jv say as the li boy runs off "bae-" I say while hitting his arm "wuh? He was lookin atcho ass foo" he says as I roll my eyes.

"Yo ahh buggin" he says while wrapping his arms around me from behind me I continue to walk as he holds onto me.

"Juss to make sure dey don't look atcho ass" he says while puttin his hand in my shorts "baeeee in Walmart? Really?" I say as he kisses my neck "mhm"

"Boy gone" I say while laughing as I feel him slip his hand in my panties "ja-"

"Shh" he says while laughing

"Cant take yo ass nowhere" I say as He starts to rub between my clit.

Bruhhhhhh

I smack his arm "stawppppp" I say as he moves it "Igh Igh"

***

"Thank you Reece"'I say while smiling as he rolls his eyes "yea you lucky I love yo ahh, I was the only one who actually did this shit fa u" he says while rubbing feetz.

"Righttt, they can suck my dildo for all I care" I say as I look to see Zye nem muggin me.

"Aye sus, you tryna go out to that club tonight-"

"Y'all always goin to a damn club yall needa sit yall li asses down" by says as I flick him off "yea, from the looks of it, it's just us girl" I say as I dap her up.

"Aye hit my line if you need me to come and shoot det muhhfucka up doe on some real shit" jv says while rolling up a blunt.

"Of course bae, I can juss take my pistol-"

"That li pissy ass gun" Zye says as I smack my lips "that li hoe do some damage tho, juss like me" I say while swiping my hand under my chin.

"Ye ite" Reece says while throwing my feet off of his lap "bi-"

"Don't start luh attitude" by says before I could say anything "mhm igh big bruh" I say as jv passes the blunt to me.

"You can suck a dick tho Reece " I say while hitting it as we exchange mugs and I roll my eyes.