-19-

Narrator
—————-

*COVER YOUR EYES CHILDREN (if u need to skip to the three dots I'm Juss warning ya)*

"I-I'm sor... mmm" Ema moans louder "whatchu say?" Jv asks while thrusting faster

"I'm sorryyyy " Ema whiles while placing her hand on his stomach as she feels herself about to cum again.

"Nah yo ahh needa learn to stop playing with me" he says while deepening her arch as he pounds her shit.

(Dick you down, dick you down, dick you DOWNNNNNN!!😏)

"Babyyy" Ema says as her legs starts to shake, he rubs her clit as she begins to squirt "mmmmmm" she says while breathing heavily as he pulls out and nuts on her ass.

She lays down as he flips her over "shii we ain done" he says as she places her hand on his stomach "bae you to big to be doin allissss" she whines.

"Mhm be quiet" he says while inserting himself back inside her.

He grabs her legs and begins to thrust fast as her eyes fly back "j- MMMMM SHITTT!!" She moans shakily.

He wraps his hand around her neck while groaning "dis my pussy?" He ask as he groans close to her ear.

"Y-YESSS" she moans louder while scratching up his back "yes what?" He asks while tightening the grip on her neck as she releases once again.

He slows down as he looks to see her cum coat his dick "yes daddy" she says while biting her bottom lip.

He slams into her as she wraps her legs around his waist.

He then slowly grinds against her as he cums again "mmm"

He speeds up his pace once again as she digs into his back "j.. Javari!!" She moans while pushin his stomach.

He then tongue kisses her while stroking her shit "I love you" he groans as she bites her lip hard "I love you too.."

He then bends down and sucks on her neck..

***

"Ion know I juss.. I still fuck wit ha onnat level you know ain Neva really got ova Ema" Quan says while hittin his blunt.

"I feel you, must be weird seein em" Reece says as Quan passes it to em.

"Nahh Ain no flawed jealous ass nigga, I support dem one hunnid but them feelins juss ain completely dissolved yet, I'm still feelin jhit ya know" he says while hittin his blunt again.

"Damn mane" Reece says while sitting back and accepting the blunt "yuh"

"Mane we needa do sum bout Nique ahh tho I cant havin that luh bitch comin at my 𝐿𝑖 sista that shit ain gone slide" by says

"And Dee ahh" zye says while hitting the blunt "on ma" Quan agrees "Buh aye talkin abt folks I think I got ole girl pregnant mane" by says ask their eyes widen.

"Nigga whattt?" Reece says surprised "weak ass pull out game, shakin my head you know det hoe crazy.." Quan says as by lets out a breath.

"Yuh I have to go and see luh mama ina minute, she want me to take ha to ha appointment... my baby gon be bald as hell man" he says as everyone laughs .

"But on some real shii li mama ain got no edges ah nun... damn man I den fucked up" by says while shaking his head as Reece pats his back.

"Yuh betta hope it's ah boy den" he says while laughing as by smacks his lips.