-16-

Javari (jv) Thomas
Houston, Texas

Javari (jv) ThomasHouston, Texas

———————————————————————-

*Weeks later*

"WE IN HOUSTON HOESS!! ITS HOTTER DEN SOME OF YALL PUSSIES OUT HEREEE!!" Ema says while recording her and yanna as I shake my head.

"Shutcho ass up" I say while muggin her as she puts the camera on me "YALL LOOK AT PAPI WITH HIS GRUMPY ASS!!" She yells as I push ha phone out my face.

"Don't be acting like that wimme nigga" she says as I continue to walk to the resort while holding me and her bags.

"Mane I swea ya god  dey ass be packing rocks" Reece says while breathing heavily "on ma dis heavy ahh shit, TOOTII COME GETCHO SHIT!!" I yell as she looks me up and down.

"TUH-" she says before walkin past us into the resort.

"Mmcht-"

***

"Where y'all tryna go?" Ema asks while coming over ta me "shiii I'm tryna go to da club-"

"Shut up we can do that tonight" Ema cuts me off as I mug her "stop muggin me, don't be killin da vibe, gimmie kiss" she says while puckering her lips as I move ha out my face.

"Nigga-"

"But aye we cant go no damn where without going to da store my nigga" Quan says as I nod in agreement.

"On ma"

"Ight who payin fa all da shit?" Tootii asks as we all look at her "fuck y'all lookin at me fa?" She asks while stale facing us as we all let out a chuckle except her.

"Mmcht- juss bring yall asses and don't think I'm payin by myself cause I'm not" she says as I stand up.

"Yes ma'am" I say while smackin her ass as she mugs me.

"Heavy ass hands!" She says as I flick her off

***

"Yanna move mane" Zy says while pushing her off of him "I was jokingggg" she whines as I shake my head.

"Baby that could be us but you too damn toxic" Ema says while pushing my head as I grab ha from da back of ha neck "Tootii, stop playin wit me dawg" I say as she smiles.

"Cant een choke a females these days they ahh gone either smile or moan, y'all a different breed of freaky" by says as I chuckle and let her go.

"By you in my business bitch? Don't do THAT!!" Ema says as he cags her ahh "YOU PLAY TO MUCHHH!!" She yells while jumping on him and hitting him.