-2-

Ny'Ema (Ema) Mandela
West Perrine, Florida
——————————————

***

"De get the fuck off of meee" I whine as he holds me down "why you always do dis shit Ema? Huh WHY?!" He yells as I juss face the Otha way.

"Damn-" He says frustrated before getting from on top of me "I'll juss get some from somebody else, bye bruh" he zips up his pants and leaves the room.

"Fuck you" I mumble under my breath as my phone rings, I look at the contact as it reads "Birth Giver😑"

She den called me about 20 damn times today, I finally answer "whattt" I say aggravated as she starts to talk "Juss a little money Ema please... sweetie you know I love you".

"No you don't" I say as a mug grows on my face, lemme give y'all a li backstory on me and my mom's relationship.

So my dad decided to go get some milk one day and never came back (nah for real he really told us he was goin to get milk like wdf-)

Every since my dad left my mom started drinking and popping coochie fa a quick dolla

You know shaking some ass to make a li cash🦧

(LMAOOO I NEEDA STOP I CANT TAKE MYSELF SERIOUSLY 😭😭)

She would constantly tell me I was nothing and she treated me like nothing, I had to feed myself and provide for myself.

Me and Zy grew up basically takin care of lyssa our whole time living there since he left, and when I left she went to stay with Zy a couple months later because she couldn't stand it there by herself.

Well I didn't intentionally leave, I had juss turned 18 about a week before and my moms boyfriend came in and was forcing himself on me.

I told him to stop over and over again until my mom finally walked in.

The nigga gone lie to her and say I was begging him to have sex with me like come on nowww.

(Ugly ass look like dis^^, mosquito 🦟 lookin ass)

The worst part is SHE believed him and kicked me out😑 ALL OVA A NIGGA

A BROKE NIGGA AT THAT

Buh when he left my mom had no sort of money and now she's constantly begging me and Zy for money when she needa get ha ass up and get a damn job.

Anyways on with it...

"Ma if you wanted money so bad you would've been got up and looked for a damn job" I say as she sighs.