-11-

Narrator
——————

*1 week later*

"Ion know, ain boutta keep kissin his ass by" Ema says while shaking her head "I know Ema Buh you can't let em go like det, you know jv better then any of us mane.. so YOU KNOW" by says.

"Ion see da point innis shit, jv started da shit, she tried , it ain work, move on" Reece says while rolling his blunt.

"See that's why I love you" Ema says while dappin Reece up.

"I love you too sus" he says as Byron shakes his head "Igh.. well I juss had to take shit into my own hands" by says as Ema mugs him.

"Fuck you mean.. Mmcht what the fuck you do I-" she is cut off by someone walking into the trap.

"Oh my gosh" she says irritated while standing up, jv smacks his lips before turning around "Ema go" by says as she rolls her eyes before running after him.

"JAVARI!!" She yells before leavin and catching him "what" he says in a stern tone

She catches her breath before finally speaking "bestfriend I miss you.." she says .

"No you don't"

"Yes I do what the fuck you mean, ion like how you really gone throw all we had and all we den been through ova some small ass shit" she says while muggin him.

"Nah my nigga you threw it away when you chose that nigga instead of me, you really want to know? YES I LOVE YO ASS IGH!! I love da fuck outchu and Dets why I can't stand to see you wit det nigga mane.. shit don't sit right wimme" he says as she hangs her head.

"Bestfriend I didnt choose him, I would never choose anything or anybody over you and you know that shit, I love you to and that's why I want us to start talkin again" she says while giving him the puppy dog eyes.

"As long as you wit det nigga, count me out" jv says before finally getting into his car and pulling off on her.

She hated his stubbornness but he was serious about what he said and she knew that.

***

"Nique I juss needed you, he's so stubborn and full of shit, he can't make up his mind" Ema says as Nique nods.

"I know, well maybe you should just let him go and focus on Quan, I mean you did say Quan was a good boyfriend.. just forget about allat stuff between you and jv" she says while hugging Ema.

"I tried, I juss cant... I love that nigga to much" she says as she feels herself getting emotional again "oh my fuckin god I'm not tryna cry right now" she says while fanning her eyes.

"Well just try harder" Nique says

YALL SEE WHT DIS BITCH DOIN?! Yea ion like that

"I guess, ima try to focus more on me and Quan" Ema says as she nods "as you should"

"But let's talk a li more about you, you glowing and shit, you been fuckin?" Ema asks while looking at her.

"No not for real, I juss been excelling in life you know" she lies as Ema gives her a weird look "mhm"

Nique was actin mad weird lately and Ema was catching on "fuck is wrong witchu" Ema says cutting straight to the chase.

"You been actin iffy as a bitch" she says while scrunching her face as Nique scoffs before standing up.

"How?! Ive been here for you da fuck" she says while scrunching her face "but your acting weird as fuck.. talk to me" Ema says as she rolls her eyes.