-26-

Ny'Ema Mandela
Dallas, Texas

*8 months later*

"Why won't you just come down here again, I miss you" I say on the phone with Quan "you know I been busy but ima try to because I miss yo ass too" he says as I smile.

"You still ain talk to jv?" He asks as I roll my eyes "hell no." I say as he sighs "I can't believe u really left without sayin sum to em" he says as I smack my lips.

"I can't stand to even look at him" I say under my breath but he still heard it "but he needa know Ema.. you takin allis shit away from em" he says as I stand up while rubbing my belly.

"I'm Juss not ready-"

"You been sayin that same shit for 5 months now.. when you gone be ready? Because you almost 9 months and if he miss the birth of his son he gone be pissed" Quan says as I sigh.

"I don't know-"

"EMA COME HELP ME WITH THIS RIGHT QUICK!!" My auntie yells as I let out a breath "ima call you back when I'm done, I love you stinky" I say

"I love you too but wai-" Quan says I before hang up, I groan before waddling to the living room where my auntie was.

For an up to date moment, yes I'm pregnant.. Ain even know the whole time I was beggin jv to give me my baby.

I feel bad for not tellin him but at the same time I really can't stand to talk nor see him.. he really broke my heart with that shit.

But Quan is right, he has the right to know, juss not right now. I'm still not ready for allat, we came to Dallas and moved in with my auntie until I get on my feet so I can get me an apartment which I hope is soon because the baby is almost here.

I sit down next to my auntie as I help her fold the clothes "how you feelin?" She asks as I let out a breath "pregnant" I say as she laughs .

"I felt that sweetie, have you thought of names?" She asks as I nod "whatchu thinkin about namin him?"

"Messiah Montrez Mandela"

"Ouuu that's so cute.. I love it" she says as I smile "i can't wait until he's here."I say as she smiles at me "look at little Ny'Ema... about to be a mother.. I'm so proud of you" she says as I chuckle a little.

"Thank you, I'm so excited"

Narrator
——————

There is a knock at the door as Ema stands up "I got it tee" she says as Trisha sits back and continues folding.

Ema makes her way to the door as she tried to look through the peephole "ugh dirdy ass thing" she mumbles.

"Who is it?!" She says in a man voice but there is no answer, she rolls her eyes as she finally opens the door..her jaw drops.

"J-Javari...."

Little did she know Quan had already told Javari about her and the pregnancy the day before.

And was tryna tell her that jv was on the way before she hung up.

"What are you-"

"Bring yo ass out here" he says in a stern tone while staring at her belly "no-"

"Ema getcho ass out on this porch" he says as she lets out a breath before walking out into the porch and closing the door behind her.

"What the fuck is wrong witchu dawg? You crazy?!" He says with his voice growing "I'm sorry ain tell you but I was hurt, I couldn't stand to look at yo ass" she says with a disgusted face.

"Nigga, that's my fuckin son too!! Youn keep no shit like that away from me dawg!! I den missed every fuckin thing because yo ass wanna be a selfish bitch!!" He yells getting madder.

"BITCH?! Javari watch yo mouth when you mothafuckin Talkin to me!!" She says while pushing him.

He takes a deep breath as he turns around, putting us hands on the back of his head "when you due?" He asks.

"In 3 weeks" she says as he lets out a breath "I want you to come back to Florida so I can be Der... you can stay wit me-"

"No" she says while folding her arms "Ema- it's taking everything in me not to hurt yo fuckin feelings but ima need you to stop fuckin playin wit me dawg, it wasn't a fuckin question" he says with a mug.

"Don't you think Reece nem would wanna be there? You know you left dem too" he says as she sighs "whatever jv, I'm stayin with Quan tho-"

"Why you always under that nigga bruh? What y'all got sum goin on?" He asks while ballin his hands into fists.

"Javari that's my fuckin business damn" she says while scrunching my face "y'all do don't it?"

"NO BRUH!!" She yells as Trisha opens the door "what's up with allis screaming and yelling?" She says while coming out onto the porch.

"Nothing ma'am , we juss talkin" jv says while glaring at Ema "it doesn't sound like it" Trisha says while folding her arms.

"Ima be waitin in da car Ema." He says in a stern tone before walking off the porch to his car "UGH!!" Ema yells frustrated before waddling to her room.

"What happened ? Why you packing?" Trisha says as Ema sighs "who is that?"

"It's Javari" Ema says as tears slowly falls down her face "he wants me to go back to Florida.. so he can be there when the baby is born and I'm mad because I know I can't say no to em.. I den kept this from him for so long" she says while sniffing and packing some more of her clothes.

"Aww honey" Trisha says while hugging her "be safe ok? Everything's gonna be ok" she says while rubbin her back.

"Thank you tee"

***

"FUCK BRUH" Javari says while throwing his phone "what's wrong?" Ema asks while getting out of the car.

"Dey got Reece and by man" he says as his eyes start to water "they?! Who is they?-"

"Ema everything ain been no damn peaches and cream since you left bruh" he says as a tear runs down his cheek.

"I could've been Der if I wasn't so busy chasin yo ass dawg" he says "I didn't tell you to come here Javari-"

"THAT AIN THE DAMN POINT BRUH!!" He says as she jumps a little, he was acting so mean towards her and that shit slowly began to hurt her feelings.

"I-I'm sorry" she says as tears slide down her cheeks and he turns around "I'm sorry Javari" she says while hugging him from behind and Layin her head on his back.

He lets out a breath as he turns around and hugs her "it's Aigh.. I shouldn't have took all my anger out on you" he says while kissing the top of her head.

"Come on, we gotta go"...