-27-

Ny'Ema Mandela
West Perrine, Florida
——————————-

"Javari for real don't goo" Ema says while holding onto him "I need you" she says while crying harder.

Reece and by didn't survive the injuries and was later pronounced dead at the hospital , it had all happened so fast for Me.. not even a year ago she was laughing it up with Reece and by them.

Now all of a sudden they were Taken from me by some jealous ass niggas.

"Don't do this shit bruh" I  say while holding onto him "man what the fuck you want from me!! A hug?! A kiss?! NIGGA WHAT?!" He says while moving me off of him.

"I want you to be here.. I know haven't been letting you but I am now so juss stay, revenge ain the answer" I say while wiping my face.

"You think I gotchu so you could preach to me? Nahh foo me and Quan about to go smoke dem niggas on god and ain shit you can do about it" he says with a mug as I hang my head.

"But-"

"Nahh bruh, I'm out" he says while tucking his gun into his pants and walkin out the door.

I don't know why but in this little time of being back with Javari I started to miss his ass even more, and he Juss act like ion mean shit to him nomo.

I sit down while crying, I tried not to stress since I'm in this condition but it's hard not to.

Everything happened so quick, I'm pregnant.. I lost two of my closest friends..Junior lost his father.. and I feel like I'm losin Javari by the second.

I feel so lonely nowadays without Reece's bright presence around anymore.. he used to light up everything even if I was mad at him.

I was mad close to him and they took him away from me too.

My phone rings as I wipe my face and answer the FaceTime call from Yanna.

"Hey.." I say as she looks at me "open the door I'm outside" she says as I nod and hang up.

I waddle to the front door while unlocking it as she comes in "gimme a hug" she says while pullin me into a comforting hug.

I sniff while layin my head on her shoulder "I'm so sorry everything happening like this.. I really am, it's like nothing is lookin up for you.. it will soon I promise you that" she says as I start sobbing.

"Why th-them" I stutter while crying harder

It hits more when yo brother are taken away. That shit hurt, I just wanted allis to be a dream and to go back in time, but I can't.

"Why did I have to leave bruh, I'm so stupid" I say bad she rubs my back "you're not stupid.. they chose this path for themselves when they got into this gang bullshit.. it's not your fault and you know they wouldn't want u to be stressing they nephew out" yanna says while grabbing my face and wiping my tears.

"Now go sit up butt down and ima order us some food, you need to relax we can't have you going into labor early.. it's not the right time" she says as I sniff and nod

***

"Come on, what happened to that strong Ema that everybody loves, we need her right now" yanna says while laying her head on my shoulder.

"I don't know.. it's the hormones" I says as yanna laughs "just wait til I drop this baby, ima beat everybody's ass watch" I say as she laughs.

"That's the Ema I know" she says as I smile "it's good to see you smiling, I missed u" she says while huggin me as I hear the front door unlock.

Jv comes in as I see blood on his jacket "Javari-

" come hea" he says while grabbing me as he leads me to his room, he closes the door behind us as he looks at me.

I have never seen him look so hurt in my life, out of all this time of knowing him "it's gone be ok" I say while tearing up and huggin him.

He hugs me back while kissing my forehead "I'm sorry.." he sort of mumbles as I hold onto him.

"It's ok" I say while grabbin his face and kissing him, he sniffs before wipin his face "ima take a shower right quick" he says as I nod.

He then walks to his bathroom as I walk back out to the living room "ima give y'all some alone time" yanna says while huggin me.

"Thank you" I say as she nods and leaves.

I make my way back to the room as I lay down in his bed and turn on the tv.

I was eager to just sit and relax, all this cryin and mixed feelings has worn me out completely.

{10 minutes later..}

Jv walks in the room with some joggers on and no shirt, he glances at me before coming and laying next to me.

"I love you man" he says while kissin my lips over and over again "I love you too" I reply as he gives me a small smile before laying his head on my chest and rubbin my belly.

"He big" he says while kissin my stomach as a smile appears on on my face "oh you have no idea" I say as he lets out a small chuckle.

"Damn... and reese told me about going to Texas... i juss ain know the reason at the time" he says while layin his head on my huge stomach.

"I wish I stayed.." I say while rubbin his head "I do too.. I'm sorry about how shit ended" he says as I let out a breath.

"I den had months to get over that shit.. it took me forever but I'm over it now, the only thing I'm worried about right now is my son" I say as he nods.

"Me too.. now that dem niggas handle"he says while rubbin my stomach "revenge isn't the answ-"

"It wasn't just for revenge, I couldn't have dem niggas come after you and my son, or my daughter either.. I gotta protect y'all at all causes and if takin dem niggas out would ensure y'all safe I would do that shit without discussion.. so I did it"

"Ion regret that shit either" he says as I exhale while rubbin his waves.

"Ain gone ever let shit happen to you, or my kids.. that's a promise"....