-21-

Ny'Ema (Ema) Mandela
West perrine, Florida
—————————————-

"Man dee get THE FUCK outta my house bitch, I'm tired of yo ass" I yell while coming out wit my gun.

I look around as I turn to see him running towards me, I turn around and try to run down the stairs as I feel a push behind me.

Narrator
——————

She tumbles down the stairs as the gun flies out of her hands and a smile spreads across his face.

"You really think you special to dah nigga, well you not.. nigga fucked his ex not to long ago" he says while slowly coming down the stairs.

"What the fuck are you talking, bitch Javari love me don't be mad because you lonely hoe" she says while wiping the blood from her mouth and looking for the gun.

"Oh really? Remember that party he went to without you that one time?"

"That was weeks ago nigga" she says while scooting back "it only takes one time to get a muhhfucka pregnant" he says as Ema squints her eyes.

He pulls out his phone and pulls up something before throwing Ema the phone. She hesitantly takes it and looks at it.

(I told yalll they was too quiet, they always up to some shit)

She see's Nique and jv going into a room as Nique kisses him before closing the door.

"Bruh this li ass bullshit" Ema says while throwin the phone at dee's lip "bitch its hard core proof, ask yo li nigga about it until den ima handle yo ass for how you been actin, come hea" he says as she quickly gets up.

"FUCK!!" She says while limping away quickly "he goes after her while pushing her down.

"YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY FROM ME BITCH!!" He yells while kicking her stomach as she whinces.

"Dee leave me alone!" She yells while kicking his dick as he falls down.

She uses all her strength to move as she spots the gun, she starts makin her way towards it as he grabs her leg.

"You gone forever be mines" he says while coming up to her as she reaches for the gun, it was so close.

"Ill kill yo ass before I let you be happy wit anotha nigga" he says while rolling her on her back.

He wraps his hands around her neck as he begins choking her "I always loved how you put up a fight" he says as she gasps for air.

She continuously reaches for the gun as she finally grabs a hold of it.

Next thing you know a gun shot goes off.

Ema opens her eyes as she sees Dee holding his stomach, she coughs while moving away from him as she aims the gun at him once again.

"I was never yours bitch." She says as she fires the gun again this time the bullet pierces his chest.

She wipes her face as she uses a chair to help herself up and limps to the house phone.

(Gone get Dee ass out da way)

***

"Mane nigga move out my fuckin way" Ema hears as her hospital door flies open "baby" jv says as she mugs the fuck outta him.

"I'm so glad you aight bruh, ima kill that nigga" jv says while coming to the side of her bed.

"Javari ima ask you one time and don't fuckin lie ta me." She says bluntly as he gives her a confused look.