-4-

Narrator
—————-

"A nigga ain heard from you inna li bit" quan says as Ema sits on the couch and he closes the door.

"I been doin my own li thing, I know y'all miss me" She says as he lets out a chuckle and lays his head in her lap.

"Ain nobody told yo ass to get comfy" Ema says as he takes a hit from his blunt.

"Shut up" he says as She rolls her eyes "you know ain the friendly type, you should be used to my mouth"

"Well yo ahh friendly today... so what jv meant by yo nigga be buggin" he asks while looking at her.

"You in my business? Don't do that" She says while taking off his hat as he smacks his lips "stop fuckin playin bruh" he says as she laughs.

"But he juss... he be to harsh and shit you know, he be snatching me up-"

"Fuck- Mmcht where det nigga stay?" He asks while scrunching his face.

She giggles "chill, he stay wimme" She says while rubbin his waves "Mmcht- Bett I know where yo ahh stay"

"I know you know, juss don't go doing no stupid shit" Ema reply's while smackin his forehead as he mugs he "I'll burn yo thigh stop playin"

"Fight meee" She says while laughing

***

Ema walks in the house and it's messy like always "de.." She says as he walks in the living room while holding a bottle of henny.

"Fuck you been at bruh?!" He yells as She rolls her eyes "don't sta-"

Next thing She knows he throws the bottle by her head, it misses her hitting the wall.

"THE HELL DE!!" She yells as he comes and grabs her neck before choking her against the wall "you was wit det nigga Ema? Huh?"

She gasps for air before kickin him in his dick, he lets her go as she coughs catching her breath "BITCH!!" He says before punching her in the jaw.

She spits out blood before looking up at him "YOU GONE STOP DOING ME LIKE DIS!!" She yells before grabbing the glass ashtray and throwing it at his face.

She then starts sending punches to his face, she was not going down without a fight this time.

He fought her like she was some nigga on the street but she took as much as she could.

He picked her up since she was so small compared to him before slamming her onto the floor making her hit her head hard.

Her vision goes blurry as he kicks her side harshly "MMM" she winces in pain as he grabs her hair and begins to drag her to the room.

Her sight begins to clear up as she grabs a piece of broken glass and stabs his leg.

"FUCK EMA!!" He says before punching her in the face yet again.

At this point her nose was bleeding and lip was busted with a black eye.

She couldn't fight it anymore, he dragged her to the room as he picked her up and forcefully laid her on the bed.

"D-de" she says while choking on her own blood "shut the fuck up" he says before forcing her out of her clothes.

"D-de plea-"

"Shut da fuck up Ema DAMN!!" He yells as tears run down her face.

He takes out his dick as she tries to move but he holds her down by her neck.