-7-

Narrator
——————————————

Ema quickly realizes "Stopp y'all wait" she says as the scrunch their faces her.

"Do y'all see where the hell we at, it's kids here" she says, she may hate de but she was thinking, what if they slip up and hit a bystander or sum.

She ain't want them going to jail, "count yo days nigga" jv says while muggin him

"Come on y'all this place infested with a big ass bug" reece says before looking at Shana "well two big ass bugs but one gotta come with us" he says as She shakes her head.

"You know you mines right?" De says while lookin dead at Ema  "never... fuck you" she says as he chuckles "Ight" he says before slowly walking away.

"Come on mane he onnat bullshit" Quan says while grabbing her arm.

***

"Mmmmm" Ema says while whining as Quan pats her back, Reece and Byron start laughing.

"Big ahh baby" he says as she laughs "y'all look dumb as hell" jv says as Ema flicks him off

Quan and Ema didn't even know where the stood, they were just going with it to be honest.

"You my luh baby doe" he says while holding her up "ion see what he sees in her" Shana says as everyone mugs her.

"Shana shutcho black ass up" Reece says while shaking his head "you wanna go in da room wit me?" Quan asks as she nods

"nahhh playa, you ain boutta be hoggin luh sis" Bryson says as Reece agrees.

"Awww yall miss little ole me" she says as Quan tries to put her down "un unnn" she says while holding onto him and her legs wrapped around him.

He smacks his lips before sitting down on the couch with her on his lap.

"Y'all lowkey cute doe" Bryon says while hitting the blunt "stop hogging det shit" Quan says as he takes it.

He takes a hit before lookin at Ema "you wanna hit?" He asks as she nods.

Quan places the blunt at her mouth as jv snatches her off of him "fuck you doin?!" He shouts as her.

"What it look like?" She says while scrunching her face "mmcht- bring yo ass here" jv says while pulling her "yo chill jit" Quan says while standing up.

"It's fine quan" Ema says while rolling her eyes and yankin from jv "I can walk freely hoe" she says before walkin out onto the porch with him.

"Fuck you doin?!" Jv says while slamming the door behind him "you needa take that base outcho damn tone, I'm just having fun-"

"Fun?! Since when did you consider smoking fun bruh, I've known yo ass for 14 years jit and you Neva liked that smokin shit, it AIN CUTE TOOTI" he says as she folds her arms.