-9-

Narrator
——————

"EMA CHILL DA FUCK OUT MANE!!" Jv says while holding her against the wall "LEMME GO BRUH!!" She yells while muggin him.

Jamia was just on the floor crying "JVVV!!" She yells while crying as he tries to hold Ema "yo I got ha" Quan says as jv lets her go and Quan throws ema over his shoulder.

"Put me down bruh DAMN!" She yells getting frustrated "shutcho ahh up mane" Quan says while carrying her to the back room.

Jv helps Mia up as she wipes her bloody nose "DAMNNNN" Reece says while covering his mouth once he saw her face "hurricane Ema DID come"

Jv mugs him as Byron starts laughing and shaking his head.

***

"I beat ha ass da fuck" Ema says as her and lyssa swipe their hands under their chins "as you should" nique says as Zy flicks them off.

Ema had left the trap to come over Zy's house to see her sister nem "and girlll.. tell me why I fucked Quan" Ema whispers to nique as her eyes widen.

"Lyssa's room. NOW!!" Nique says while standing up and draggin Ema to lyssa's room, lyssa follows them as she closes the door.

"Oh shit how was it? Was he big?" Nique asks excited "calm ya tiddies" Ema says as they laugh "what happened?" Lyssa asks while laying on the bed with them.

"Ema Nd Quan fucked" Nique says as lyssa's jaw drops "yessss, he was fine as hell" she says as they all start laughing.

"Y'all when I tell you his stroke game was ON POINT!! Oh my fuckin goddd" Ema says as they all squeal a little.

"Bitchhh you need somebody like Quan, who gone protect you not hurt you" Nique says as lyssa agrees.

" I know but with a stroke game THAT good, you know he have hoes" Ema says as Nique agrees "maybe he'll cut em for you, me and Zy ion know, he Juss can't let go of hoein" she says while shaking her head .

"Shiii I want Reece" lyssa says as they snap their necks at her "lyssa you're 16" Ema says while shaking her head.

"I knowww... he juss so fine" she says "you know who else is fine as fuck tho Nique says as they look at her.

"Javari"

***

"Whatchu doin" Ema says as jv looks at her "fuck it look like?".

"Shutcho ass up," Ema says while chuckling as he laughs and shakes his head "who you lookin good fa?" He asks as she rolls her eyes

"Quan" she says as he smacks his lips "mane fuck det come ova here and get innis shower wit a nigga" he says as she flicks him off "jv stop playin wimme" she says as he chuckles.