First Day

*Remember that the characters will not act the same, the story is not the same and this is just for fun purposes only!*

6:00 in the morning and Johnny is staring at me, flickering the lights with a mug in his other hand. I glare at him and reach for the t-shirt beside me. Using all my arm strength and throwing it at him. He took his hand away from the switch and caught the shirt. With a slight grin he reared back his arm and threw the shirt at me, hitting me in the face. "Come on y/n, time to get up." I pulled my blanket over my head and whimpered, "Johnny don't make me go!"

"Come on kiddo, it won't be bad. Miguel goes to the school, you won't be alone.
"Yea I know but still."
"Get your ass up and let's go. I don't have time for this."

I sat up and reached for my phone, no notifications. I swung my legs over and stretched. I stumbled to my closet and rummaged around till I found my outfit, a white crop top with light wash mom jeans.

"Johnny where are my shoes?!"

No answer. I dived back into the closet where I finally found them, white air forces. Once I got them on I went to the kitchen, seeing a sausage biscuit wrapped in McDonald's wrapping paper. I grabbed it as well as my book bag and walked out the door, locking it from behind me.

I climbed in the passenger seat and started to eat, getting crumbs everywhere. Johnny glared at me before pulling out. "Y/n. Could you not eat so, so messily?" "You eat messily too, I got it from you!" I said, sticking my tongue out. There was mashed up biscuit all over my tongue. Johnny looked at me disgusted. "Ew. Y/n stop. Your gonna make me throw up!" With that I turned up Guns and Roses which was playing on the radio. It was me and Johnny's favorite rock band from the 80's.

*Your now at school, at the door of 2nd period, Mrs. Hansky's class.*

I walk in and see Miguel, sitting alone. I hand the piece of paper to Mrs. Hansky and walk over to Miguel, he's on his phone. "This seat taken?" He looks up and a smile appears on his face, showing his braces. I smiled back "no it's not taken! What are you doing here? I thought you went to North Hills." "Just transferred!" He smiled and nodded.

Little backstory of how I know Miguel. Miguel just moved here and he was getting picked on my some of the guys here. Johnny saw and he fought the kids and Miguel really wanted to learn karate and Johnny asked if it was a good idea and I said yes! We opened up at the strip mall and Miguel has been our first student then followed by Aisha. At the dance Miguel got hurt pretty bad by Kylar and some of his punk friends and it took a while for Miguel's mom to let him back in. But when she did Miguel became stronger.

After 2nd period I went to lunch. I saw Miguel sit down at a table where two boys and Aisha was sitting. "Oh my god! Y/n I didn't know you went here!!" Aisha said getting up and giving me hug. "She just transferred. Also this is Demetri." He said pointing at a really skinny kid that had a plaid jacket on and a pie shirt. "And this is Eli, man of few words." I smiled to Eli and he turned kinda red.

I looked over to Kylar, a girl was standing in front of him, saying something about how he shouldn't of spread rumors about her. "What are you gonna do slut?" Then Miguel stood up, "Don't talk to her like that." "I guess Riah didn't learn his lesson the first time." Kylar tried to swing a punch but Miguel caught his hand and twisted it, causing him to flip him over on the floor, Kylar laid there coughing. Then the big fat guy came and tried to tackle Miguel causing me to get up and kick him in the stomach. He fell back and looked up at me. "I am not fighting a girl." "You don't have to. Because I will fight like a man." Miguel looked at me with raised eyebrows. A guy tried to punch me but I got him by his foot and when I was going to trip him another guy had put me in a head lock. I hit my elbow in his stomach and Miguel swiped his feet, causing him to fall over. I kicked the last guy and hit him over the head with a tray. After they were all on the ground I shouted. "If you wanna learn how to do that come to Cobra Kai at 4:00 today!"