Get over it.

*It was the day after you broke up with Hawk, your at home getting ready for school.*

He had left some bruising on my neck. I tried to cover it with makeup but it wouldn't cover all of it. I ended up wearing a turtle neck when I heard a honk. It was Miguel. I smiled and opened my window. "I heard what happened, want me to take you to school?" He called out. "Sure, why not? I don't feel like driving. Meet you down there in 10." I yelled, closing my window, grabbing my black turtle neck and some sweats. Coming through the hall I grabbed my bag and went out the door, locking it. I crawled into the passenger seat of Miguel's car and turned the radio on as well as opening the window. "Why are you wearing a turtle neck, you never wear turtle necks and is that a hoodie. Oh no y/n has gone crazy." I looked down and started crying. "Woah, woah what's wrong. What happened." I pulled down the collar to show a little bit of bruising. "Please don't say anything. If Johnny finds out he will kill me." "Fuck. Who did this? Was it Hawk." I shook my head no. "No and I'm not telling." "I hope you know I will find out." I smiled. "I know you will."

When we got to school Sam came up to Miguel and me. "Hey y/n, I wanted to apologize what happened at the arcade. It was really wrong of me to come in there and try to fight you. I hope you forgive me." I looked up and smile. "Okay then. I forgive you." She smiled and walked away. Then I saw him, Hawk. He stared at me until one of his buddies punched him in the shoulder. "Get over her bro. She's with Diaz now." No I wasn't! I wanted to shout. Hawk still looked hurt but he did this to himself. I walked to 1st period and sat down. About 20 minutes into class I got a text from Hawk.

Eli. - Please meet me at the bathrooms. We need to talk.
Y/n - Why. You brought this on yourself. Deal with the consequences.
Eli. - Please. I need to talk to you.
Y/n - Fine.

"May I go to the bathroom." She nodded and I got up, putting my hoodie on as I walked. I put my hands into the pockets. I didn't want to show him my knuckles, which were red from me taking my anger out on a dummy last night. I knew the last corner he would be there. I stopped, was this a good idea? Fuck it. I walked around the corner, then I saw him. He was leaned against the wall. When he saw me he turned around and sped walk to me, grabbing my face and kissed me. I leaned away. "No, Eli. I can't do this with you. You've hurt me too much." I looked down. "Take your hands out of your pockets and show me." "No." He grabbed my arm and looked at my knuckles. He sighed and a tear came down his face. "Now let me see your neck." I took off my hoodie and pulled down my collar, showing the bruises. "Oh my god. I am a monster. You were right. I should just go.." He was crying. "Eli, wait." He turned back as I ran up to him, kissing him so compassionately I thought we were getting married. He kissed back but then pulled away. "That's right you have Diaz." He said with a snarl. "No. Absolutely not. We're just friends. Nothing more." "Yeah right, slut. He told me everything. After you broke up with me you went to his house and fucked him." What the fuck. "When did he tell you this." "Last night." I curled my lip. "Well I didn't, so get over it." I screamed, storming off. "Y/n wait.." He said.

It was now lunch. Where would I sit? I wasn't with Hawk so there was no way I could sit with him. The only spot was with Demetri and Yasmine. He had some Lego's out. I walked over and sat down my tray. "What's this?' Demetri raised his eyebrows. "If you must know Ms. Moskowitz-" I glared at him. "Don't ever call me that again." He looked up, concerned. "What happened, I thought ya'll were okay.." "No, we broke up." He looked down. "Press that egg right there." So I did, smoke came out. "Oh, cool." I said, with a smile. Suddenly a ball had been thrown at Demetri's project. "What the fuck!" He yelled. "Sorry man. The ball must've slipped out of my hand." "I worked on that for three weeks." He yelled. Yasmine and me looked at each other and frowned. "Maybe next time it won't slip and go right to your head." With this Sam stood up, and so did I. "Hey! Maybe it will come back to you." Sam called. I stood beside the table like a idiot. "What are you gonna do princess? Sleep with another guy to get you fame?" He said smirking at Sam. Sam got angry and pushed him, causing a teacher to come over. "Ms. LaRusso I thought we said no to physical touch! Was she in your safe space Eli?" Eli's expression changed. "Yes. I feel very attacked." Sam bit her lip so she wouldn't want to say anything she'd regret. "This is a warning Samantha." The teacher walked off, leaving us alone to deal with our problems.

After school Miguel came over. "Hey, why don't you get a ride with me home." I looked up at him disbelieved. "Oh so your telling everyone that we slept with each other? Your a fucking asshole. You know you wanted to hurt me because I wanted Hawk and not you. You couldn't get over that." He frowned. "Okay, yea I told some people that we hooked up last night. But I didn't think you would find out." I became angry when he said this. "How would I not find out? It was about me!!" I screamed, at that everyone whipped there heads around. Hawk was one of them. I screamed some more before Hawk came over and pushed Miguel. "What the hell man?" Miguel yelled, getting up. Hawk snickered. "Why did you spread rumors about y/n? Is it because she chose me over you, sad really. Sensai will have to know about his top student trying to ruin his daughter. Either that or tell everyone it's not true. Your a idiot." Hawk put his arm around me and I smiled, leaning into him. I could tell he actually cared. "Fine dude, whatever." Hawk smiled at me and I hugged him, smirking. "Thank you." He smiled back. "Anytime, also can you come over?" My smile faded into a frown. "Um Eli.." "Please y/n. We need to talk things out." The fact is I really missed him, the times we hung out, the kisses we shared. I honestly couldn't go a day without him and that is hard for me to say but it's true. "Fine." I smiled and tucked my hair behind my ear. He smiled and slid his thumb across my cheek. I smiled and took his hand, walking to his bike. We both got on and headed home.

Once we arrived at his house I walked through the door, seeing his mom. "Eli. I thought you two broke up? What is she doing here?" I could tell she was mad at me. "Hush mom." Eli had said while she went back to cooking. We went back to his room and I laid down on his bed. My blanket was still here and it looked used recently. I know he had been sleeping with it. I smiled and hugged it. "You've been sleeping with my blanket you weirdo!" He laughed. "Anyways, what did you need to talk to me about?" He sat down beside me and put his head in his hands. "Look, I'm so sorry for what I did the other night, that's not me..I can't believe I ever hurt you." He looked into my eyes and put his hand on my leg. I leaned in and grabbed behind his neck, kissing him. "I..forgive..you.." I said in between kissing him.