One boy is gone.

*it is the day Robby gets out. You go and pick him up and you guys are headed to the board walk*

  "You know, it's good to have you back. I sure as hell missed you." He smiled as I turned the wheel into the parking lot, finding a empty spot. I was wearing a oversize t-shirt and some jeans with a beanie on. He was wearing some casual clothes.
As we walked in he grabbed my hand. Me and Hawk weren't together yet but somehow I felt holding hands with him was wrong, but I squeezed his hand. His hair was still short and he wore glasses now? Okay.. "Okay, what to do?" "I could go for something to eat, I haven't had something good in months." I smiled as we went over to one of the vendors. He ordered a pretzel and I ordered cotton candy. "Shit. I don't have any money." I took out my wallet and handed them a 10 dollar bill. "Y/n come on." "What? Someone had to pay." He smiled and put his arm around me.
  After we got done with our food we went on some rides, causing him to throw up. I laughed as he ran to the can. Then we went on the Farris Wheel. When we got in he threw his arm around me. I leaned into him, my head was on his shoulder. "Y/n I have been thinking about us while I was in juvie and.." I looked at him and sighed, here we go. "I really like you, like really like you. It's just that your with Hawk and I don't wanna get in between you guys relationship. He already hates me enough with the Miguel incident." As soon and he said Miguel I cringed. "Yea, well me and Miguel aren't friends and me and Hawk broke up because..well. I am not gonna say." He looked into my eyes and I looked back. We were at the top. Music started playing in my head. I then leaned in and kissed him, grabbing the back of his neck and slipping my tongue. He cupped my face into his right hand and with his left he held onto my waist. There was butterflies in my stomach, fireworks went off in my head. This was so perfect and what could absolutely ruin it?

After I leaned away we were back at the middle. He smiled and pressed his forehead against mine. I felt so safe in his arms. Honestly I didn't know we were gonna kiss. I honestly thought we were just gonna hang out, no complaints tho. I took out my phone and took a picture of me kissing his cheek. "Don't tag me in that." I smiled, "okay sergeant!" He laughed and laid his head on my shoulder.

When we got off we were holding hands. I then saw some of Hawks friends, his good friends. Like the ones that told him everything so I ran and Robby followed. When they were out of sight I stopped and leaned over, panting. Thank heavens they didn't see us. Robby had his eyebrows raised. "What in the hell was that?" "One of my teachers that I am failing a class in. I don't wanna talk to her." He smirked. "I don't think she would've wanted to talk to you anyway, y/n." I grabbed his hand and began walking to the exit. "So what are we?" He asked in a smooth way. "Honestly, I think we shouldn't label it. Me and Hawk are trying to work things out." With this he stopped and curled his lip. "What?" He snarled. "Rob.." "Don't call me that. Lets just go home." He said as he walked to the car, climbing in.

   We didn't say much on the way home. It was a 15 minute drive and we didn't say a word. "Robby. You have to understand something. Me and Hawk were together for 7 months and I just can't give up on him." He looked at me. "Yes I understand but y/n. I really like you. I thought Sam was gonna get me over this crush but she didn't. I couldn't stop thinking about you when I was in jail. Every time you visited I felt so much pride. I honestly want to be with you and I can't stand it." I looked at the highway. "I know Robby but I am in love with Hawk. Until me and Hawk get back together I guess we could fool around." He glared at me. "Still wouldn't be the same and once you get back with him you won't talk to me." "That's not true Robby, your my best friend. Why would I quit talking to you?" He stared down at his hands. "Because you have before." We were at the apartment at this point. "Yea I know. I'm sorry. It won't happen again." I walked over and kissed him. Johnny whistled and I jolted back. "Come on love birds." I turned red as I saw Robby smile.

  When we got to my room Johnny stopped by, crossing his arms. "Hawk told me to tell you to call him. He came by earlier and I told him you were with some of your friends from North Hills." I smiled in relief. "Thanks John." He winked and left. I heard the front door open then close, then the car started and sped off. He left us here alone. I laid on my bed, trying to turn on a movie. I couldn't decide so I threw Robby the remote. "Y/n. We watched everything on here there's nothing ne-. Oh what's this?" He said, scrolling to a show called "Tiger King." "I'll be right back, I just have to make this phone call." I said, pressing Hawks number. It rang three times and someone picked up. "Hello? Y/n?" He said, happiness was in his voice. "Hey, what did you need. Johnny told me you stopped by, what for?" "Can you meet me at the park? Please." I hesitated. "Uhh, sure." I heard the phone hang up and went back into my room. Robby was already asleep. I smiled and grabbed my keys. I texted Robby and made sure he knew what was going on. I then got into the jeep and went down to the place where me and Hawk fell in love.

   When I pulled up I could see his bike. Then I could see him, sitting on one of the swings, waiting. I hopped out and texted him, telling him to turn around. He looked at his phone then turned around and stood up. His hair was parted in the middle, as well as he was wearing a tank top and sweat pants. He looked really cute as I was just wearing some comfy clothes with my hair in a half pony tail. I walked slowly towards him, he stood there and when I got close he ran up to me and kissed me, placing my face in his hands. I kissed him back, so soft that it felt like my lips were on clouds. I smiled in between kissing. I could feel the heat of his body and it warmed me. He kissed me like he had never kissed me before. When I leaned back I could feel him breathing on my nose. He went back in and I did too. After a minute of kissing we both leaned back, looking into his eyes. "I love you, y/n." He said, looking into my eyes so deeply I feel like he was staring into my soul. I smiled as I said "I love you too." He put his arms around me and hugged me, as well as I hugged him back. But then I remembered kissing Robby earlier that day. A sick feeling came to my stomach as I knew I had to choose which one I wanted, and I think I knew.

      It was hawk..

          But what about Robby..