The tournament

*At the tournament*

"Okay gang listen up. Remember what I taught you. Strike first, Strike hard, No mercy." I wasn't listening. I was looking at Hawk, who was smiling as well and looking back at me. We walked in, my eye went straight to Daniel Larrusso. and his family. Sam was beside him staring at us. With a smirk I mouthed "fuck you and flipped her the bird. After she looked away I rummaged through in my bag for my gi. "No, your not wearing those." Johnny said with a grin.

The stadium was packed. There was so many teams and so many people cheering. When the announcer called our name we came out, jogging. I was leading with Hawk following as well as Miguel then Aisha. "Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai! Cobra Kai!" We all yelled as we jogged to our spots. I turned my head slightly and saw Moon sitting beside Demetri. I know she was here to see Hawk. I caught her making eyes to Hawk. I looked at Hawk who was looking and talking to Miguel. I gave her the death glare and she looked away. Can this bitch not understand Hawk is not hers? He's mine dumbass.

I was up first. I was fighting a kid that looked like he was a prick. His mom cheered him on in the stands. We faced the referee and bowed then faced each other and bowed. He had a smirk on his face, "I'll go easy on ya, don't worry." Oh shit he didn't say that. "FIGHT" I got into my fighting position and breathed in, closing my eyes. I could feel him charging me. I quickly grabbed his leg before he could kick me and twirled him around like he was a fidget spinner. He fell to the ground with a thud. I smiled big and broad as I looked back to see my team cheering me on and Johnny looking at me with a proud look, nodding. "ONE POINT FOR Y/N!" The prick got up and was back into his fighting position. I then got into the signature Daniel Larrusso move. "FIGHT!" I saw him charging and before he got close enough I jumped and kicked, kicking his face. He fell back and his nose was bleeding. The crowd went wild. I looked over to see Daniel had a angry expression with his mouth open. That's right. I did his move better than he ever could.

After watching a couple fights it was back to my turn. A tall blonde hair, blue eyed boy stepped up. I got into fighting position. "Alright Ken show me what ya got." I said, shaking my blonde hair away from my face. It took me three minutes to get him down. I went to stand beside Miguel and Hawk. My smile soon faded as I saw a familiar face. It was Robby.

I looked at him and he looked back. His eyes said he had been hurt. Hawk looked at me with a grin. He smirked as he got into fighting position. "FIGHT!" I saw as Hawk charged Robby, he blocked it and kicked Hawk in the stomach. Hawk fell back and laid there, clutching his stomach. I wanted to run to him but I knew I couldn't. Robby had turned his back, smiling. Hawk then got up and charged Robby, kicking him in the shoulder. It all happened in slow motion. Robby fell. I ran as fast as I could to him, so did Johnny. Hawk was yelling, he had been disqualified. Robby looked up at me as I slid my thumb across his cheek. He looked up and smiled at me. "Get back on your side." "No, wait can she come with me to the lockeroom?" "Uh sure." Daniel came over and picked him up, I followed.

I sat down next to Robby, laying my head on his shoulder. "You know, y/n. When you did my move it reminded me of when I first did it. That was amazing." Daniel had said, giving me a fist bump. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all. The doctor came out and pushed his shoulder back into place. I let him squeeze my hand. I looked into his eyes. "I hope you know, your dad wasn't intending on Hawk coming in from behind." I said hugging him. "You could have been seriously injured. Thank God your okay." He clutched me to his chest, tears were rolling down my cheeks. He really could have been seriously hurt. Did I really love him more than Hawk?

All of a sudden the announcer called our names and we jogged out, wiping my eyes before Hawk could see. Then I saw him. He was standing next to Johnny, with a agitated look on his face. "Robby Keene and y/n will now go face to face to see who wins!" I didn't want to do this but I had no choice. I stepped on to the mat and looked at Robby. We bowed to the referee and bowed to each other, he had a smile on his face and so did I. "FIGHT!" I charged at Robby, I could see he was preparing for this fight. He didn't wanna go hard nor easy on me. I tried to punch him but he blocked it, making a move to kick him in his legs to swipe him off his feet I did, knocking him over. He laughed it off and I reached my hand down to help him up. "One point for y/n!" We got back into fighting positions and looked at each other. I was intended to win, to show Johnny what I could do. "FIGHT!" He charged this time, trying to kick me. I caught his foot and slung him to the ground. That was another point. One more y/n we can do this. "FIGHT!" I looked back at Hawk and winked, he smiled and nodded. Robby tried to punch me but I blocked it. I kicked him, a little too high where his shoulder was. He screamed in pain. My face went to horror. I did not mean to do that. I couldn't believe what I had just done. I then backed off the stage. "Y/N WINS!! COBRA KAI IS THE NEW CHAMPIONS!!" I tried to fake a smile for the photo, hawk put his arm around me and smiled.

I went over to Robby. "You know y/n I thought you were better than that." Robby had hurt in his eyes. "Robby I didn't mean-" "Just stop talking." He said, then walked off, I could feel my heart drop. I didn't want this to happen. I felt a hand on my shoulder, it was Miguel's. I turned around and hugged him, sobbing into his shirt. "I didn't mean to ki-kick his shoulder. Now he's gonna hate me forever." "Shh y/n it's gonna be alright. I know it wasn't intended. He will come around. Just breathe in and out. We're going to the pizza place to celebrate, wanna come. It would cheer you up." I nodded then wiped my eyes. Miguel knew how to make me feel better.

*Your at the pizza place, sitting beside Hawk, his arm around you, your leaning into him. Your emotions feel numb. Hawk is trying to cheer you up by tickling you.*

"Babe come on, it was just a accident. He will get over it if he's not a dick." "He's not a dick. I should know, I've known him since we were five." With that Hawk looked at me. "Well all I know is that he was eyeballing my beautiful girlfriend the entire time you were fighting each other. He was also staring at you before me and him fought. I had to kick his ass to put him in his place." I looked at him and kissed his cheek. "I would pick you over him any day." He smiled and kissed me. Miguel watched with a frown.

*Your at the dojo when suddenly Miguel walks in.*

"Why are you here?" I said crossing my arms, smiling. It was like 10 at night. "Does your mom need help again?" "No it's not that. It's just I can't stand for me to see you with someone else.." Oh no. Not this. I didn't need this right now. I was with hawk. "I'm sorry Miguel but I am with hawk and-" "Before you kick me out let me at least do this one last thing." He was stepping closer to me, I was backing up. I backed up until I was against the wall. I got my phone out of my pocket and hit record, softly dropping it. He didn't see the record button. I tried my best not to kiss him but he pushed himself on me. I tried to push him off and scream but I couldn't. I was flailing my arms around. I finally pushed him off and punched him, grabbing my phone and bag, leaving. Johnny was asleep in the office. I sent the video to Aisha and Hawk.

Hawk :) - WHAT THE FUCK. I WILL KILL HIM WHEN I SEE HIM NEXT.

Y/n- Calm down. Don't say anything. He was drunk.

Hawk :) - How do you know that?

Y/n - When Miguel is drunk he stumbles and words stumbles out of his mouth. But can you come over? I need you right now.

Hawk :) - Yea, be over in 10.