Chapter 24: Legendary Duel

In order to get Musa's voice back, the Squadd had to give Rumpelstiltskin the Legendarium Key;  the fairies' friendship triumphs once again. But, the problem with locking the Legendarium still hangs over the Squadd. Meanwhile, Musa and Riven parted ways so that he could discover his inner-strength. 

The Invisible Cloudtower Castle is just feet next to a castle carved into a mountain. The Trix are there to take over another school.

"Haha, the magic school of Forgers is completely under our control," Sun-Hi laughed.

"And there's nothing they can do about it!" Corki laughed.

The Trix have locked Master Hogan, the man who forged King Oritel's sword, along with his students into a chamber, locked by their arms and legs into chains. Hogan growls at the sisters.

"There there, Hogan. Bow down to the Mighty Trix," said Sun-Hi.

"As a Blacksmith of the Company of Light, I will never kneel to you, Witches of Darkness!" Hogan shouted.

Sun-Hi blasts ice at Hogan's knees and they buckle, making him fall down on him. "Oh look: you just did."

"Now that we have the magic steel, we can finally have the power to defeat Alfea," Corki laughed.

***********************************************************************************************

Kajari is in his room, talking to Tecna over the phone. 

"Getting the Spectrographic Localizer to work is tougher than it looks," said Kajari.

"You have to set the localizer to a Spectrum Sensitive Potentiometer," said Tecna. "That's the only way to make Cloudtower visible again."

"I'll get started."

"Good luck." 

Kajari holds up his iPad center from the Spectro Graphic Localizer and green electricity flows out of it. "Activating Potentiometer." 

***********************************************************************************************

Meanwhile, the others---minus Hajarianna---meet with Nicholas in his classroom. 

"So we're in a pickle," Musa said.

"Rumpelstiltskin happens to be the most greedy, cunning dwarf in Magic Dimension," said Nicholas. "Bottom line: it won't be easy to get the key back." 

"We have to, Nick. The Legendarium Key is the only way to lock that book," Hajari crossed his arms.

"The Alfea Underfloors have very important objects. You can look for something down there."

"I'll go get Hajarianna. My guess is...if she's not here then she's..." Hajari started.

"In her clothing boutique," the others finished.

***********************************************************************************************

Miss Griselda opens the door to Hajarianna's room and can hear the muzzled words of a woman thanking Hajarianna for fixing her outfit. "This time there won't be any more hiding, Hajarianna. No more fun and games," Griselda said softly to herself. Griselda marches up the stairs to find Hajarianna adding feathers to the lady's dress. "Aha! I just knew something was going on up here," Griselda pointed at the guilty light fairy. 

"Griselda I know it looks bad.." Hajarianna bowed her head.

Griselda smiled. "These dresses are fabulous!" Griselda then marches around the women, observing the feathers, with her hands folded behind her back.