Chapter 20: Hajarianna's Big Party

To get her crown back, Hajarianna chased Jodi into the Legendarium World where she found herself stuck in a mysterious labyrinth. In the Legendarium World, Jodi takes on the identity of the evil Ariadne. Jodi's increased Legendarium powers will make it difficult for Hajarianna to find her way out. 

Hajarianna stands before the beast minotaur that is under Jodi's control. Jodi stands there, smiling, and holding Hajarianna's sparkly purple crown. 

Jodi backs away floating in the air. "Oh, Little Miss Queen to Be! Looks like someone else wants your crown!" 

The monster stomps his hoof on the ground and roars, flexing his four biceps. Then, he starts marching towards the fairy. 

Hajarianna looks towards Jodi then to the monster. Then, she growls and glares. Hajarianna waves her wand and aims it at the minotaur. "Bright Star!" she said as a ball of light launches towards the monster. 

The monster leans his head over and the spell bounces off the monster's horns. The ball of light bounces around the room, eventually blasting Hajariana onto her buttocks. 

Hajarianna gets on her knees and then looks to Jodi and back to the minotaur, that is slowly charging towards her. Hajarianna glares and stands up. The minotaur dashes at Hajarianna and she does a backflip over his body and lands back on her feet. Hajarianna kneels and smiles at the minotaur. The minotaur glares harder. 

Hajarianna stands up and aims her wand at the minotaur. "Aurora's Solar Blow!" Hajarianna screamed at the top of her lungs. 

A woman with red hair, an off-white satin dress, and red angel wings appear out of a ball of light that came from Hajarianna's wand. The woman blasts a huge ray of yellow light at the monster. The woman disappears. 

The monster stands his ground while still being pushed back by the magic. Jodi is thrown against the wall by the intensity of the waves of the spell and the crown flies out of her hand. Hajarianna does a backflip in the air and catches her crown, placing it on her hand. 

"Now that's more like it. Now as for you, you oversized bull: you chose the wrong queen to mess with!" Hajarianna blasts a spell at the monster, trapping him in a ball of light and it disappears along with him in it. "Seriously? Is that all you got?"

"Oh, you ain't seen nothing yet!" Jodi laughed, flying out of the room. 

Hajarianna chases her through the halls. Hajarianna stops at an intersection and makes a left. "There's no sense of hiding! I will find you!" 

"Don't forget, Queen! If you linger too long in the Legendarium, you'll be stuck here forever!" Jodi's voice echoed. 

Hajarianna makes it to an open hallway and sees Jodi to the right. Jodi laughs and Hajarianna flies towards her direction and the witch flies away. 

"Catch me if you can!" Jodi's voice echoed again. 

As Hajarianna turns the corner, Jodi stands there with her arms crossed. As Hajarianna reaches out to touch her, Jodi teleports away. Hajarianna looks straight ahead and sees two Jodis standing there with their hands on their hips. 

"Hahaha cat got your tongue?" they both said. 

Hajarianna gasps and widens her eyes. 

"Good luck getting out of this maze," the Jodi on the left said, flying away in the west direction. 

"Bye-bye, fairy!" the other Jodi waved and to the path to the right. 

Hajarianna goes to the right and takes a left. "Which way do I go?" she panicked. "If only I had the Squadd by my side. I was so cruel to them. What was I thinking!?"