Chapter 25: Acheron

Thanks to Willow, the Pixies are free from the Legendarium World. But, there is no time for celebrations when the Cloudtower Witches attacked Alfea. Hajari faced off with Marinette and Adrian, but they retreated when they got a hold of Hajari's Dragon Flame. Now, at Cloudtower, Marinette and Adrian have the power to free Acheron. 

The Squadd meet up with Nicholas in his classroom. Looking for something to give Rumpelstiltskin so they can get the Legendarium Key back. 

"There's got to be something Rumpelstiltskin would take in exchange for the key," said Hajari.

"You'd think. Talk about picky," Musa shrugged.

"Even after exploring the magic underfloors, we came up empty," said Willow.

Nicholas walks behind his desk, looking out the window. Smiling, cheery, and humming a wonderful melody of when a woman is being led by her father into church room to meet her soon-to-be spouse. 

"What do you give a collector with an already massive collection?" asked Hajari.

"Don't worry, Squadd. I'm good at creative problem solving," Hajarianna raised her finger as she walks into the center of the circle. Hajarianna snaps her finger and sparkles materialize into a floating ice cream cone with a tri-cycle of flavors.

"Ice cream?" Willow raised her voice towards the end of her question. 

"Yeah! Who doesn't like ice cream?" Hajarianna stacks the icecream all the way to the ceiling. 

Musa holds onto the cone, swaying left and right, trying to keep herself balanced along with the cone.

"Easy, Musa!" Hajari panicked.

Musa trips and falls as the ice cream flies out the cone and spills all over her.

"Oh, Musa," said Michael.

"Poor Musa," said Willow. "Something tells me he'd be happier with the key." 

Musa glares at Hajarianna, wiping the ice cream off her outfit, sitting on the floor. 

"Then a hat for all seasons!" Hajarianna cheered. Hajarianna snaps her fingers and Willow is wearing a blue top hat. 

The starts blowing out a gust of wind.

"Hajarianna!" Willow yelled, annoyed. "Make it stop!"

The wind stops and Willow's hair is messy and going in many different directions. 

Everyone glares at Hajarianna.

"Maybe it's on Autumn Mode," Hajarianna backs away a little. Then, Hajarianna smiles and raises his finger. "Maybe a three-headed surfing clutch!" 

Hajari pushes Hajarianna out the way. "Thank you, Hajarianna. We should keep brainstorming!" 

Magnolia files out of sparkles in a tight t-shirt and shorts. "Woohoo! Make way, ladies and gentlemen!" Magnolia does a front-flip in the air and lands in the center of the fairies. "Haha, how's that for an entrance?"

"Impressive! We...actually need your help, Magnolia," said Hajari. 

Magnolia raises her hand and a small treasure chest appears in the palm of her hands. "I've got just the solution. The Infinity Box. It can hold just about anything, even magical items." 

"Anything? What do you think, Nicholas?" Hajari asked, taking the chest from Magnolia. 

Nicholas is still singing at the window, singing to two butterflies. Everyone stares at Nicholas, who is not listening to their conversation at all.