Chapter 26: Squadd Forever

Hajari defeated Acheron by trapping him in the Infinity Box, which he used to exchange for the Legendarium Key with Rumpelstiltskin. The fairy of the Dragon Flame was determined to leave and lock the Legendarium World for good, but the Trix arrived just in time to halt Hajari's plan.

"Uh oh!" Musa said as she and the Squadd are standing face-to-face with the lizard spirits. 

A lizard spirit shoots lightning at the Squadd and the friends scatter.

"Squadd, watch out!" Marinette watches from afar. 

"Lizard Breath over here isn't going to stop any time soon!" Hajarianna balled her fists.

"Water Bolt!" Willow said, flying higher and shooting magic at the lizards but her spell doesn't work. 

The lizards shoot again and Willow floats higher. 

"We need Hajari!" Willow cried.

"Infinite Echo!" Musa said, shooting sound waves. "You could say that again!" Musa turns to Marinette and Adrian. "You guys, where is he?"

"He's in the Legendarium World trying to defeat Acheron and lock the Legendarium." 

"Well let's hope he hurries!" Hajarianna moves out the way from an attack. "These lizards things are outta control!" 

One of the snakeheads looks towards Marinette and Adrian. 

"Help!" Adrian cried. 

Kajari swoops down in front of the two. "Organic Field!" Kajari created an octagon-shaped shield with his arm, blocking the attack of the shield. 

"I wish I could help, but Acheron stripped of us our powers!" Marinette cried.

"Acheron stripped the whole Magic Dimension of its powers!" Michael cried, moving out of the way of another attack. 

"Thanks to you. You've done enough damage, Marinette," said Willow.

"I really want to help this time. I mean it," said Marinette.

"Maybe this lizard baby would appreciate a bedtime story," Hajarianna joked.

"Without my powers, I can't summon a single creature from the Legendarium," Marinette sighed.

Then, sparks of Hajari's Dragon Flame come from out the book. Everyone turns around, gasping at the event of what just took place. 

Marinette smiles. "Magic!" she said, raising the book in the air. Marinette flies in the air. "It's back!" She then flies to the fairies.

"Marinette, what's happening?" asked Willow.

Adrian flies up to everyone. "This means that Hajari defeated Acheron."

"But where is he now?" Kajari panicked.

"He's got to be in here somewhere." Marinette flips through the pages. "C'mon, Hajari. Show yourself." Marinette finds a picture of Hajari battling the Trix.

Willow gasps. "Oh no, Hajari's stuck with the Trix!"

***********************************************************************************************

"Heads up, Trix!" Hajari said, raising his wand with both hands and shooting a ray of fire at Corki, knocking her onto the ground.

Jodi and Sun-Hi shoot magic at Hajari.

"Dancing Flames!" Hajari said, protecting himself with a shield. The shield was not strong enough and the intensity of the Trix's spell blows Hajari back a little.