Chapter 15: Mystery Of Calavera

After defeating the Trix on Tir Nan Og, Magnolia and the Squadd---having proven themselves worthy---have received the Ancestral Wands, which allowed them access to the Legendarium World. Face-to-face with the doorway to the worlds, the Squadd soon learn the Ancestral Wands are an internal piece to finding the Legendarium Key. 

The Squadd teleport onto a tropical island, with the girls wearing short sundresses with flowers all around and the boys wearing tropical button-downs with shorts and sandals. The sky is a crystal blue with the palms trees as green as pure raw jade stuck in a wall popping out because of the sun's radiant light. A blue-green ocean that adopted the colors of both the sky and trees. The sand as golden as the disc that lights up the world directly on a spring or a  summer day. 

"Squadd, check it out!" Hajarianna cheered. "Not bad. Sunshine. Waves. Sand!" 

Michael twirls around. "And these outfits are perfect for it, Hajarianna!" 

"Loving it," Willow agreed.

"I feel like such a local," said Musa.

"I do my best," Hajarianna said. 

The Squadd see the Specialists' Aircraft fly in. The craft lands onto the sand, with legs sprouting out before it actually makes contact with the yellow, grainy, powdery substance. 

"Looks like we've got company," said Kajari.

The door opens and the Specialists are all waving.

"Hey guys!" said Hajari.

"Hey, Squadd!" said Brandon.

"Hey, Hajari!" said Bloom. 

"Sweet, a day on the beach!" said Brandon.

"Windsurfing, wakeboarding. Alright!" Maurice cheered. 

Willow rolls her eyes, giving sassy attitude. "Guys, we're not here to play in the waves, we're on a mission." 

"We've got to find the Fantasy Emerald," Hajari added.

Nicholas walks forward and places his hand on Hajari's back. "It's the first step in locking the Legendarium for good." 

Bloom approaches the brothers, balling her fists. "If that'll stop the Trix, I'm here to help."

Brandon places his hand on Bloom's shoulder. "Me too." Then he turns to the girl with long black hair with an orange sundress with her hair style into bangs with a pink bow and high ponytail. "Hi, Hajarianna," he said.

Hajarianna leaps onto Brandon, kissing him all over face and neck. "Oh...Brandon, you look cute and beachy." 

Nicholas laughs without moving his mouth and making an expression. "Oh, Hajarianna."

Thoren approaches Nicholas with hks orange and green short trunks that show a little of his buttocks with his brunette hair as brown as a milk chocolate and her eyes as rich as jade. "So good to see you again, Nick." 

"Okay, Squadd!" Hajari said. Everyone turns to look at Hajari who waves his palms in the air and a magical cloud appears over his head. The cloud disperses into his wand. Hajari grabs the wand from the air and waves it around until it starts vibrating. "It's picking up something. The Fantasy Emerald must be close by, but not on this particular beach." 

"There's a cave near here called El Bajo Mundo. It's a place where pirates hid incredible treasure," said Nick. 

"Maybe that's where they hid the emerald! Let's go!" Hajari runs away and everyone follows after him. 

The Squadd and Specialists start walking through town. 

"So according to the doorway to the Worlds, the Fantasy Emerald is the first part of the key?" asked Bloom.