Chapter 2: The Legendarium

The Trix sought revenge on the Squadd by targeting a new, corporeal Nicholas, the nymph of Domino. After unleashing the Beast of the Depths onto Domino Palace, it was up to the Squadd to remind Nicholas that he is just as powerful as he was before.

It's another school year at Alfea. Freshmen students nervously get in line to wait to see if they are registered, while the students whom had already been there walk in confidently, happy and laughing to see their friends once again. It is always too soon to say that danger lurks about. Whenever there is a new school year, chaos breaks out at Alfea.

Hajari and Nicholas get off of the bus and arrive at the entrance of the school. Kiko anxiously looks around and hops off of Hajari and goes into the park.

"I can't believe we're finally here," Nicholas gasped.

"Kiko either! He hardly slept a wink last night!" Hajari laughed. "Oh, Nicholas, you're going to love living in Alfea. You must be so excited."

Nicholas frowns. "Nervous more like it."

"But why? You shouldn't be! You're going to be an amazing History of Magic Teacher!" Hajari smiled. Hajari hugs his brother. "If anyone knows the history of magic, it's you!"

"Thanks, Hajari, but I just can't seem to shake these first day jitters."

Kiko overhears Nicholas and he stands up straight and salutes him.

"Kiko's right. Stand tall and proud." Hajari walks into the courtyard, rolling his suitcase. "This is going to be a great year!"

Nicholas takes a deep breath and follows his little brother into the courtyard. Hajari points to a bunch of freshmen, whom like they came out of middle school. Kind of like how the Squadd looked when they first came to Alfea.

"Look at all the freshmen! They're going to be fairies just like us and they'll need someone. Someone like you, Nick," Hajari spoke. "Isn't that great?"

Nicholas rubs his chin. "Sure, but now I'm terrified."

"Young students, move!" Griselda yelled. "This is not a party, gather around!"

"Yes, Ms. Griselda," Nicholas said.

Griselda smiled. "Oh, not you, Professor. I meant the students." Griselda turns around and frowns at the students. "Now listen closely! This will be your new home for the next five years..."

Hajari and Nicholas laugh as Griselda yells at the freshmen, the same way the Squadd were when they were freshmen.

"Something's never change," Hajari laughs.

Later, Hajari travels to his apartment.

"Ah, home sweet home!" Hajari said.

Hajari looks around to see unpacked boxes everywhere. Hajari finds Musa jamming to music with her earbuds and phone, next to her is her guitar. She looks up and stops her music to greet Hajari.

"Hey!" Musa smiled. "Hi, Hajari!" Musa waved. Musa presses play on her music and continues to bump to it.

Hajari turns around to find an exercising Willow on a treadmill. Willow is sweating, but keeping up the pace.

"Hi, Hajari! Great to see you!" Willow waved.

Michael is placing his pots of plants all over the table.

"I can't believe how settled in you guys are already," Hajari said.

Kajari comes out of his room and looks around at the suitcases and boxes. "This place is getting way too crowded."