Chapter 6: Vortex Of Flames

At Lynphea, the Squadd and the Specialists defeated Medusa. Hajarianna and Willow earned their Hajarix Powers. Nicholas invited the fairies to the Golden Auditorium of Melody and Musa was over the moon. That is until, the Trix, Marinette, and Adrian released Pandemonium Rats, causing quite a commotion.

Inside Cloudtower, in the auditorium, the Trix have met up with Prince Sky to arrange their little meeting on how they are going to destroy the Squadd and take over the Magic Dimension.

"So, you want to join the dark side, huh?" Sun-Hi asked Sky, faintly crossing her arms, with her icy blue eyes squinted and chin up, glaring at Sky.

Jodi and Corki are in the back of Sun-Hi, posing in the same manner. Marinette and Adrian just nervously gaze between the Trix and Sky.

"In you best interest, I know how to get to Hajari," Sky said, balling up his fist.

Sun-Hi grunts, looking towards Marinette and Adrian. "I bet that book of yours could get us to Hajari faster."

Marinette summons the book out of her holster and it floats into the palm of her hands. "I have got the perfect storm. Under the Palace of Domino is the Vortex of Flames. It is so fierce, not even Hajari could stand up to it."

"Really, a burning pit? Boring!" said Corki.

"Too bad. Because the Vortex of Flames is also home to the Fire Eaters," Adrian smirked.

"Ooh, now we're talking. We'll fight fire with fire," Jodi said.

"Funny you should mention Domino because I just got accepted to an exclusive ceremony there. You won't find a better connection than that," Sky smirked, casting a spell and letting a golden-brown envelope with blue swirls appear in the palm of his hand.

"Hm, go to this little party, find Hajari. Then, maybe you'll have a future with us," Sun-Hi said.

Sky smiles and nods his head.

Inside the palace of Domino, Hajari and Nicholas are sitting on recliners in an empty ball room. The room gives the setting a pleasant mood with the walls a peach color, decorated with yellow pillars with blue and pink swirls going around them. The windows are covered with blue curtains.

"Nicholas, I'm so happy for you!" Hajari cheered. "You're finally becoming crown prince today! You deserve it."

"Thanks, Hajari. I'm just a little nervous," Nicholas said.

Hajari rubs Nicholas' back. "Oh, Nick. Don't worry, we're getting this together, right?"

"You're right. I like that," Nicholas smiled. "So where is everybody?"

Hajari places his finger on his lips as his eyes go up a little. "Hmm, good question. I'll check." Hajari runs outside to the balcony to look down at the entrance to the palace.

"Hajari! Any sign of them?" Nicholas asked.

"Yep! There they are!" Hajari pointed to Bloom and Thoren, coming out of another part of the palace.

The two cousins are walking about. Thorena is trying to talk to her while Bloom is playing Episode on her phone, trying to distract herself from the attention of her cousin.

"Hey, Bloom? Does Hajari ever mention to you about Nicholas? Like whether or not he's mentioned me?" Thoren asked.

"Huh, what?" Bloom said, pouring deep into her phone.

"Bloom, Thoren! We're up here!" Hajari waved, from the balcony.

The girls stop. Bloom still looking at her phone and Thoren interacting with Hajari.