Chapter 12: The Shimmer In The Shadows

Part two of the Squadd Bunch-Twilight Crossover

With Hajari gone, Willow encouraged the Squadd to build their strength at her gym. In Gardenia, a pack of Vampires crashed the Goth Ball, sending the city into utter chaos. Luckily, the Pixies were in town to visit Hajari and warned him of this flesh-biting threat.

Purple skies with dark purple clouds strike pink lightning from the sky, are surrounding Cloudtower. The Trix are impressed with Marinette and Adrian's work. The look on the two former superheroes' faces are excited with joy that they could possibly join the band of the three infamous trio to make a quintet.

"Well well, Marinette and Adrian. It certainly has take you a few tries, but I think you may have actually finally picked a winner," Sun-Hi said. The Trix hover over the Ms. Griffin's crystal ball. Sun-Hi clenched and bangs her hands on the desk. "This is going to be so exciting to watch!" Sun-Hi chuckles. "These Cullens are creating an entire army to outnumber Hajari."

Back in Gardenia, the army of vampires are walking down the street near the boat docks on Gardenia in a single-filed line.

"Gardenia is ours!" said one of the Cullens, with short brown hair. Her name is Alice.

Back at Cloudtower...

"Sisters, are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Jodi smiled.

"We could use them to conquer the magic universe," said Corki.

"But first we have to eliminate our number one enemy," said Sun-Hi. She then points at Adrian and Marinette. "Order them to attack Hajari's house."

Marinette chuckles. Marinette places her hand on the book of the Cullen's chapter. "Children of the Night! Do as I command! Go to Hajari's house and get rid of him once and for all!"

The Cullens turn to the army they have created. "Go! You know what you must do!" said Alice. The Cullens separate from the army and travel to Hajari's house.

Back at Hajari's house, Tia and Charlie are sitting on the couch worried about their son.

"Why would he smash his window and then transform and fly away?" asked Charlie.

"I don't know. I've never seen him this upset," said Tia.

Charlie walks up the stairs. "I'll try to lift his spirits."

Tia follows. "There's just gotta be something we can do."

The front door bursts open, and Hajari flies in. Tia and Charlie quickly run down the stairs to meet him. The Pixies follow in behind Hajari.

"Mom! Dad!" said Hajari.

"Hajari?" Tia cried.

"There's trouble in Gardenia!" said Hajari.

"Huh? Where did you go? What's going on?" asked Charlie.

"You are in danger!" Hajari blasts the door shut. He puts a barrier around the door.

"Danger? What kind of danger?" panicked Tia.

Charlie sets his arm around Tia.

"Pixies, we need to protect this house. Split up!" Hajari commanded.

"Okay, Hajari!" said Cherie.

Cherie and Piff fly into the kitchen and latch the doorway that goes out to the backyard and the kitchen window in between the cabinets, above the sink.

"Barrier!" Piff said.

"Please explain to me why we're in danger," said Charlie.

"Vampires! They're taking over Gardenia. Chatson and Amouray will stand guard here! Shout as soon as you spot them!" Hajari said.