Chapter 4: Hajarix Power

The Specialists and Paladin's received magical weapons at Lynphea College, where Michael reunited with his little sister, Rose. However, the Trix cut the reunion short by commanding the Treants to attack the school. Due to the intensity of the Legendarium, all of the Squadd, except Hajari, lost their powers.

At Lynphea College, the fairies and P
paladins are still trying to defend themselves from the Treants. The Treants have already grabbed and trap some of the fairies and warriors inside of them. The Trix and some of the witches from Cloudtower watch in the air.

"Witches of Cloudtower, Lynphea College is now ours!" said Sun-Hi.

"Watch have you done to the Treants?" asked the school instructor, trapped in the hands of a tree.

"None of your business! We'll take it from here," Jodi said.

"Let go of me!" Rose cried.

"Pathetic fairies. All they do is moan and groan," said Corki.

"Right, and all those pathetic little cries will bring the Squadd right back to us," said Sun-Hi.

All of the witches evilly laugh.

Focus, Rose. Try to use your magic seeds, Rose thought to herself.

At Alfea, without any powers, the Squadd have decided to workout and grow stronger as humans. They realized that they had relied on their powers too much. In order to grow with their wits, Willow takes her friends to a gym she created.

"Wait until you check out my new gym," Willow said.

The Squadd look in the air as they see pink platforms and ledges with ladders.

"What do you think?" asked Willow.

"That's amazing!" Hajari uttered.

"It's going to be the perfect training circuit to get us in shape to save Lynphea College!"

"What are we waiting for? Time to put their gym to the test!" Musa cheered.

"And get ready to save Rose and the other fairies!" said Michael.

"Stop! Hold everything! Something is missing!" Hajarianna panicked.

The Squadd look at Hajarianna as if she is speaking another language.

"New mission, new look!" Hajarianna cheered. She snaps her fingers together to conjure up new clothing for the gym, but nothing happens. "I said...new look!" Hajarianna snaps her fingers together again and nothing happens. Hajarianna bows her head

"It's pointless, Hajarianna, remember? We lost our powers," said Musa.

"New mission!" Hajarianna said, running out the gym. Then, she quickly comes back, struggling and carrying a pile of clothing. "New look!" she said, dropping the clothes.

The Squadd quickly change into their jumpsuits. Hajarianna turns on a gigantic speaker. The Squadd start dancing as Willow leads them. The Squadd stop and turn off the music when they see Faragonda and the Specialists walk in.

"Hey, Squadd," said Bloom.

"Hi! Are you here to train with us?" asked Hajari.

"The Trix's magic is beyond extreme. We're here to help," said that strange boy, that was fighting LeRoy.

"You must be careful. You'll be fighting without your powers," Faragonda said.

"No sweat, we got this," said Hajarianna.

"I'll make sure everyone is prepared, Ms. Faragonda. Plus, Hajari still has his Dragon Flame," Williow said.

"Don't forget that pieces of Hajari's Dragon Flame are in all of you!" Faragonda said.