rain ✦

two updates in a day ?? who am i ?? ; word count 449 words

𝐡𝐢𝐢𝐢 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬

third person pov!

it was currently raining and the family of 3 were watching princess and the frog in their living room. "mommy?" the little 5 year old girls asks. "yes, ivy?" "i wanna go play outside in the rain! this movie is getting boring!" ivy pouts. "daddy will take you love. i don't like the rain." y/n responds. "no i will not." vinnie responds. "pleasee dadd?" ivy begs. vinnie sighs, "fine, only cause you're the cutest." he says kissing her nose. y/n playfully scoffs as the dad and daughter put on rain coats and boots. "stay safe! i don't need you guys getting sick! "we will!" they say at the same time.

y/n watches her husband and loving daughter from the front window. vinnie spinning around ivy and dancing in the rain. "i guess i'll go out there." y/n sighs. she puts on a coat and boots and sets down her steaming, hot coffee. 

"well look who decided to show up!" ivy yells. "hey baby." y/n says to her daughter. "and me? what am i chopped liver?" vinnie says throwing up his hands. "you too bub." y/n adds kissing vinnie. "ew! mommy and dad are eating each other!!!" the married couple laugh and play in the rain with their beloved daughter.

 "ahh! mama stop splashing mee!!" ivy yells. "get her back ivy, i'll help you!" vinnie yells. vinnie and ivy both splash y/n but stomping in the water with their boots. "hey! stop!!" y/n laughs. vinnie then picks up y/n on his shoulders making y/n laugh even more. 

the family then hear a roaring sound of thunder. "uh, should we head in side guys?" ivy asks. "yeah, c'mon girls." vinnie says, bringing them in. the family then change into a fresh pair of pajamas and start their fire place. they all sit on the couch, ivy in the middle, vinnie on the left, and y/n on the right. 

vinnie puts on ivy's favorite disney movie, the little mermaid. "yayy! i love this movie" ivy claps. 30 minutes into the movie, y/n and vinnie both notice that ivy has fallen asleep. vinnie caresses y/n's cheek, bringing her into a kiss. "so glad i married you love." vinnie adds. "i am too. i love you bubs." "love you more wifey." vinnie winks and y/n blushes. the family of 3 all then crash onto the couch, rain pouring on their window in the background. 

••••naty's thoughts*

kinda wanna make a fan fic but i have no ideas :p