every little step ✦

every little step i take ; word count 307 

𝐛𝐭𝐰, 𝐢 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝟐 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 :)

𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐞𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐚𝐲 :)

third person pov

the couple arrive at the roller rink, where they first met and fell in love. y/n and vinnie have been dating for 3 years and went here for their first date as well. 

"c'mon vinnie! this is gonna be so fun!" y/n exclaim, trying to convince vinnie to roller skate with her. "you know i can't roller skate." "but you can skate! it's the same thing love!" peppering him with kisses. "fine." vinnie huffs.

the two get their skates and put them on. they start going around the rink as y/n guides vinnie. "you got it babe! just keep your balance." the two hold hands, making sure vinnie doesn't fall.

then, y/n's favorite song, every little step by bobby brown comes on. 

"vinnie!!" "this is your fav song, blah blah blah." vinnie rolls his eyes. "dance with me vin!" "only cause i love you." y/n sings and dances.

I can't sleep at night, I toss and turn
Listenin' for the telephone
But when I get your call I'm all choked up
Can't believe you called my home
And as a matter of fact, it blows my mind
You would even talk to me
Because a girl like you is a dream come true
A real life fantasy

the song passes by as vinnie and y/n dance like in an 80's movie.

Every little step I take
You will be there
Every little step I make
We'll be together

the two sing along, even vinnie. the couple smile at each other, knowing they have a future with one another. 

author's thoughts 🧚🏽🌱🪴🍄☄️

THIS SONG HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD ALL WEEK 😫 gives me so much serotonin 🤗😇