author's note ! :)

hey hey hey bestys ! thank you so much for 2k+ reads and 100+ votes! this means a lot to me :)

butttt... i also saw that vinnie may have a gf ? and yes, i'm happy for him ! but,,, some people are bashing him for dating someone who is white, blonde, etc. which is not okay ! everyone is beautiful inside and out and you should not bash someone on their personal preference in girls, boys, or non binary people. 

anyways,,,

go comment or message me some requests if you'd like ! kinda running out of ideas and my imagines are shit and short sooo i'd really appreciate it ! i will, of course, give credits to you!

lastly,,,

make sure to stay positive, healthy, fit, and all of the above ! you are beautiful/handsome/cute in every way you are ! i love you, even if you don't know who i am (vice versa) but you mean a lot to me ! make sure to always stay confident and KNOW YOUR WORTH !! 

please feel free to dm me if you ever have a bad day or anything ! i'm all ears people :)) 

thank you again for all the votes and reads, i love you all !! <3

also,, should i make like a spam book where i just say a bit ab myself ? you guys could also ask questions. kinda thinking ab it. lmk ur thoughts ! :))