cheater ✦

y/n pov.

   vinnie and i were driving towards sway gaming for a party. we've been together for about 8 months. once we walked through the door, we both got a whiff of weed and alcohol. i didn't exactly know why there was a party, but what'd you expect, it's LA. 

"i'll be over there babe." vinnie says pointing towards the right of the house.                                         
 "ok, be safe, i'll be with the girls outside." i say as he kisses me on my temple. 

i walk past a group of girls a spot emily, vinnie's ex. she gave me a nasty look and i just flipped her off

i swear i can't stand that bitch.

i walk over to the sliding door and slide it open, walking towards the side of the house to see my friends.

"hey y/n! you made it!" mads yells.
"heyy girls!" i give them each a hug.

we both catch up on each other's lives and i see vinnie and some other girl run up the stairs from the corner of my eye. 

"did you see that too y/n?" charli asks me.
"see what?" asks mads.
"fucking vinnie and some blonde bitch just ran up the stairs together, holding hands."                        i say rolling my eyes.
"you know what girls, i'll actually be right back. just stay near the sliding door just in case anything happens."
"you got it."

i walk towards the stairs making sure not to make too much noise. i go past a few other rooms and go towards the guest bedrooms. i slowly open 2 of the doors, no one there. then there's the last final bedroom door. 

god vinnie, i hope this isn't you.

i slowly open the door to see vinnie on top of emily, both of them naked.

"what the fuck vinnie?"
"shit." i hear him say.
"yeah, shit indeed vin, you do this literally right after we reach 8 months together?!" i yell at him.
"y/n this isn't what you think it looks like."
"i can't believe it vinnie." i say feeling tears stream down my face.
"y/n please, give me one more chance."
"no vinnie! are you out of your fucking mind? you literally had sex with your ex after 8 months. 8 FUCKING months vinnie! i'm done with your shit."
"y/n, please."
"you sound like a begging dog at this point vinnie, go with emily! there's a reason why you cheated on me with her." 
"fine." he says.

   i walk out of the house with tears streaming down my face. i still can't believe that just happened. i turn on my car driving off, tears still in my eyes, making everything blurry.

   i walk into my house, putting all of vinnie's stuff into a box and putting it outside my door. i get into fresh pjs after i wash off and get into bed. i then feel the bed slightly dip due to someone's weight. i turn over to see who it is.

troy.

a/n:

YO YO YO HEY GUYS THIS IS MY FIRST IMAGINE BUT IF YOU HAVENT ALREADY GO CHECK OUT 2 OF MY OTHER BOOKS. ONE IS ALREADY COMPLETED BUT THE OTHER IS STILL IN THE MAKING I LOVE YALL MAKE SURE TO COMMENT AND VOTE. 

why am i yelling

ANYWAYS BYE YALL

524 words.