clingy ✦

y/n pov

vinnie and i were both on his bed watching whatever he put on his tv. i really didn't care about the movie so i just laid there with him and he was on his phone scrolling through his for you page.

"i'll be right back, baby, i have to use the restroom." i say.

"alright."

i get out of his grip and walk towards the bathroom door, locking it behind me. i scroll through tiktok until i hear vinnie on the phone. i turn down my volume a bit so i can hear what and who he's talking to.

"bruh jordan she's just so clingy it's getting annoying."

"bro vin she loves you a lot what do you expect."

"no but it's like she just always wants to be with me. vinnie come with me here, vinnie come with me there."

"vin that's your own problem, she just loves you."

"whatever, i'll call you later, she's in the bathroom right now."

"aight bye bro."

i was devastated. was i really that clingy?? i felt tears stream down my face. does he even love me still..? 

i washed my hands and walked straight towards his door, making my way out.

"hey baby. where are y-" vinnie asks.

"i guess i'm too clingy for you so i'm heading back to my place."

"baby wait i can explain."

i turn around to face him.

"can you vin? i don't know, isn't that a bit clingy of you? do you even still love me at this point?" tears were streaming down my face, i'm surprised i could even get that out without stuttering. 

"baby i'm so sorry i never meant for it to come out like that." he says trying to pull me closer to him, i obviously back away.

"well apparently it did." i say rolling my eyes.

"baby please forgive me," he says pulling me into a hug.
 "i've just been so stressed lately, i'm begging you."

"it's fine i guess." 

he lifts my face up with his thumb, connecting his lips to mine.

"i'm so sorry again, i'll never say those words ever again."

"it's okay baby, i forgive you. can we cuddle now?" i ask looking up at him.

"of course love."

we both get in bed and vinnie puts on an anime. i lay on his chest, with his hand wrapped around me.

"goodnight love,"

"night vin."

a/n:

all i know is pain.

379 words.