just friends? ✦

╔════════════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════════════╗

༄ؘ THIS IS A FLUFF/LIME PROMPT THAT I HAVE MADE ༄ؘ
༄ؘ NO STEALING NOR PLAGIARIZING ༄ؘ
༄ؘ I BARELY DO SMUT, ༄ؘ
༄ؘ IF YOU REQUEST^, I WILL THINK ABOUT IT ༄ؘ

╚════════════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════════════╝

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺ
best friend 
by rex orange county
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ ⠀

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

a quick overview...

y/n and vinnie have been friends almost their whole lives. y/n had feelings for vinnie and vinnie had feelings for y/n. but, they both didn't know that. will this day be the day they confess their feelings for each other and take a step in their relationship?

by the way, everyone in this book are juniors ! :)

y/n pov

"y/n, you've been crushing on vinnie for nearly your whole life! just tell him!" maxine, y/n's friend exclaimed. 

"but what if he doesn't like me back? that'll ruin our whole relationship." 

"y/n if you tell him, we'll take you on a shopping spree." maxine promises.

"i agree." gwen, their other best friend agrees.

"fine. where is he?" i question.

"one of his friends said he was at the bleachers doing homework." maxine says.

"you go tell him right now, we'll wait here for you." gwen adds on.

"alright, i guess." i say.

third person pov

y/n walks towards the bleachers, seeing vinnie reading a book with his airpods in. lots of stuff was going through y/n's mind. 

what if he doesn't like her back? will their friendship get ruined by a simple crush? 

you know what, y/n, shut up and just get it over with.

y/n walks up the bleachers, making sure no to trip, and sits next to vinnie

"hey vin."

"hey y/n !"

"so uh-" y/n stutters.

"something wrong?"

"i like you." y/n blurts out, facing him, looking into his dark brown eyes.

"i've liked you my whole life vincent, maybe even lo-"

vinne cuts her off, connecting his lips to hers. y/n pulls away trying to process what has happened. she leans back in, and maxine and gwen cheer behind the bleachers.

"i love you too y/n."

y/n smiles, knowing that she may have found the love of her life.

╔═ ✰ ═══════════════╗

a word from the author

short but cute ;)

╚═══════════════ ✰ ═╝