i love you ✦

╔════════════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════════════╗

༄ؘ THIS IS A FLUFF/LIME PROMPT THAT I HAVE MADE ༄ؘ
༄ؘ NO STEALING NOR PLAGIARIZING ༄ؘ
༄ؘ I BARELY DO SMUT, ༄ؘ
༄ؘ IF YOU REQUEST^, I WILL THINK ABOUT IT ༄ؘ
WARNINGS: slight talk about ab*se and toxicity

╚════════════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════════════╝

y/n pov

vinnie and i have been dating for around a month already, and i was the happiest i have ever been. all my past relationships were abusive and toxic. vinnie was my literal soulmate. although, we haven't said 'i love you' to each other yet. i walk down the stairs to only see jordan and j on the couch. 

"hey boys" i say, waving to them as i head over to the kitchen to find something to eat.
i open and look into the fridge, until vinnie comes up behind me, wrapping his arm around my waist and resting his chin on my shoulder.

"hey y/n."
"hey vin." i respond, turning around so we could face each other, wrapping my arm around his neck.
"what did you wanna do today princess?"
"could we just lay in bed and watch netflix today? i'm a bit tired."
"of course, i'll meet you upstairs?"he asks.

i nod and go back to the fridge to find something to eat and drink for both vinnie and i. i run back up the stairs and go into vinnie's room. i give him our snacks as he turns on a christmas movie.

"thank you princess."
"anything for you."

i lay down next to him, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"this show okay?" vinnie asks
"you know me so well baby." i say, giving him a peck on the lips.

he starts the movie and places our snacks in the middle of us. i've always wanted to say 'i love you' to vinnie, so i thought that this was the right time.

"i love you vin." i say, my heart beating fast, knowing he might not want to say it back just yet. 

it stays silent for a bit, assuming vinnie is processing what i said.

"i love you too y/n."

he turns to face me kissing me on the lips.

"you beat me to it." vinnie says, chuckling. i kiss him back, "i'm just glad i said it."

he kisses me on the forehead, pulling me closer to him.

╔═ ✰ ═══════════════╗

a word from the author

PAIN PAIN ALL I KNOW 
IS PAIN 

385 words

╚═══════════════ ✰ ═╝