babysitting ✦

╔════════════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════════════╗

༄ؘ THIS IS A FLUFF/LIME PROMPT THAT I HAVE MADE ༄ؘ
༄ؘ NO STEALING NOR PLAGIARIZING ༄ؘ
༄ؘ I BARELY DO SMUT, ༄ؘ
༄ؘ IF YOU REQUEST^, I WILL THINK ABOUT IT ༄ؘ

╚════════════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════════════╝

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺ
dreams, fairytales, fantasies
by a$ap ferg, ft. brent faiyaz, salaam remi
0:10 ─〇───── 3:42
↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ ⠀

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

a quick overview..

y/n was struggling to babysit her baby sister and brother all by herself. vinnie decided to call her and notices that she sounds a bit stressed. so, he surprises her, helping her take care of the two kids.

third person pov

y/n's parents were currently out of the house for a dinner. they said they wouldn't be back until midnight. the time right now was about 9:00 PM. y/n never got along with kids. especially younger ones. while y/n was trying to calm the little kids down for a movie, she got a phone call from her boyfriend of 4 months, vinnie.

"hey vin"
"hey y/n!"

both of the kids started to fight in cry in the background, so y/n tries to move to another room so vinnie wouldn't hear.

"everything okay baby?" vinnie questions over the phone.
"u-uhm yeah, i'm okay. i'll call you later tonight okay?"
"baby what's wrong?"
"vinnie i'll just call you tomorrow, i love you."
"i love you too y/n." 

y/n hangs up and tries to break the fight between both kids.

vinnie could tell when y/n was stressed and when she wasn't. so, vinnie decided to pick up a pizza, buy some snacks from target, and drive over to y/n's house. when vinnie got to the house, he knocked on the door.

"who is it?" y/n asks, with kids crying in the background.
"your favorite person."

y/n opens the door, only to see vinnie, with a few blankets and pizza and snacks in his arms.

"vinnie?!"
"hey love."
"come in!"

vinnie walks through the door, placing the pizzas on the coffee table for the kids to eat.

"you didn't tell me you were babysitting tonight."
"well here we are." y/n says kissing vinnie on the lips.
"ew y/n is eating vinnie!" y/n's younger brother, points out.
"oh yeah?" vinnie asks.
"yeah y/n! stop eating vinnie!" y/n's younger sister, exclaims.
"well i'm gonna tickle you guys!" vinnie says, chasing the kids towards the house.

y/n finally gets to sit and relax on the couch, while vinnie watches the kids. he puts on their favorite disney movie, "Moana", and covers them with blankets on the couch. everyone starts to eat their candy and pizza.

"food good kids?" vinnie asks the siblings on a separate couch, while y/n and vinnie are cuddled up on another couch.

"mhm!" they both say at the same time. 
"i didn't know you were so good with kids vin." y/n whispers in vinnie's ear.
"well i didn't know you were babysitting today."
"thank you again v"
"next time you, babysit make sure you tell me. i don't want you being too stressed all the time princess,"
"i will." 

vinnie kisses y/n's temple and notices that both kids were asleep on the couch. y/n turns off the tv and cleans everything. vinnie carries both kids up the stairs to their rooms.

"careful v!"

vinnie and y/n go to her room and get ready for bed.

"you sleeping over today?" y/n questions.
"mhm, i'm sure i still have clothes left over here."

vinnie puts on a little movie on y/n's tv. 

"i love you baby, thank you for coming over tonight again."
"of course princess, i love you too."

y/n and vinnie kiss, dozing off to sleep.

╔═ ✰ ═══════════════╗

a word from the author

painpainpainpainpainpain
anyways
make sure to stay positive 
today !!
i love you !!

<3

╚═══════════════ ✰ ═╝