homework ✦

╔════════════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════════════╗

༄ؘ THIS IS A FLUFF/LIME PROMPT THAT I HAVE MADE ༄ؘ
༄ؘ NO STEALING NOR PLAGIARIZING ༄ؘ
༄ؘ I BARELY DO SMUT, ༄ؘ
༄ؘ IF YOU REQUEST^, I WILL THINK ABOUT IT ༄ؘ
triggers: signs of pan!c attack !!

╚════════════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════════════╝

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺ
looking out for you
by joy again
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ ⠀

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

a quick overview...

y/n was a grade lower than vinnie and she was currently trying to finish her homework due at midnight. although she was stressing out. enjoy <3

y/n pov

i was aimlessly staring at page 157 of my workbook, not knowing what is going on with the problem. vinnie was across the room playing valorant, not causing much of a distraction. 

"we didn't even learn this shit." i say to myself, feeling tears starting to form due to how stressed i am.

i reread the problem trying to understand it, but i still can't. 

god i hope vinnie doesn't see me like this.

i can feel myself heating up. i start sweating. everywhere. my forehead, my back, literally everywhere. i start feeling dizzy. i start to lose my track of breath. i can feel the walls just closing in on me. 

"y/n?" i hear. but i ignore it, trying to focus on my breathing.
"y/n, baby."

i feel the left side of the bed dip in, knowing vinnie is here. i engulf myself into his arms, trying to calm down.

"shh, baby i'm right here." vinnie says rubbing my back. i can feel myself calming down a bit but i still have this feeling of something i can't even describe.

"picture your happy place baby."
"i'm right here."

vinnie begins trying to breathe along with me, focusing on my breathing. i finally calm down and vinnie wipes my tears with his thumb.

"how about we go to sleep. it's late princess." 
"b-but i still have t-to finish my math."
"it's okay, i'll do it for you. just sleep, you need rest love." 
"i love you so much vinnie. thank you."
"i love you more. anything for my princess."

i climb into bed and watch vinnie finish my homework before dozing off to sleep.

╔═ ✰ ═══════════════╗

a word from the author

for anyone that is struggling
with finals, exam, etc. 
just know that you got this!

I believe in you<3

╚═══════════════ ✰ ═╝