pregnant ✦

╔════════════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════════════╗

༄ؘ THIS IS A FLUFF/LIME PROMPT THAT I HAVE MADE ༄ؘ
༄ؘ NO STEALING NOR PLAGIARIZING ༄ؘ
༄ؘ I BARELY DO SMUT, ༄ؘ
༄ؘ IF YOU REQUEST^, I WILL THINK ABOUT IT ༄ؘ
WARNINGS: signs of pregnancy aka
vomiting, nausea, etc.

╚════════════*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*════════════╝

ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺ
sure thing 
by miguel
0:00 ─〇───── 0:00
↻ ʀᴇᴘʟᴀʏ ⇉ sᴋɪᴘ ♡ ʟɪᴋᴇ ⠀

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷

a quick overview...

vinnie and y/n recently just had seggs maybe about 3 weeks ago. ever since then, y/n has been throwing up, she has been experiencing nausea and fatigue, and she has also missed her period that was supposed to happen a couple days ago. so, she decided to go to her local cvs and get 3 pregnancy tests.

keep in mind they're also married in this !!

third person pov

y/n was currently sitting in the corner of her bathroom, waiting for 5 minutes to go off. she had recently bought 2 pregnancy tests and was currently waiting for the results. y/n was feeling a whole bunch of emotions.

"what if vinnie leaves?"

"what if vinnie isn't ready for a child yet?"

"you know what, y/n, just shut up and find out if you have a whole ass baby in your stomach." y/n talks to herself.

she pressed the orange 'stop' button on her phone as her alarm went off. 

one of them, positive.

she flipped the other one over.

positive.

"oh god." 

y/n panics, not knowing what to do, knowing the fact that she was currently home alone. she starts to dial vinnie's number, but erases it knowing that vinnie might be coming home any seconds. she starts to calm herself down, and gets up to head downstairs to the living room.

time skip

"vinnie! you're home!"

"hey baby!" vinnie says giving y/n a kiss on the lips.

"could we talk for a bit?"

"of course, anything wrong?" vinnie questions.

"so i know you've been wanting kids for a while, but i recently found out i was p-pregnant." y/n admits, showing vinnie the two tests.

"pregnant?" vinnie asks, still trying to process what y/n has said.

"yes, and if your-"

"congrats baby! i've been waiting for so long!" vinnie yells, picking her up and twirling her around.

"really?"

"yes really." vinnie says, covering her face with kisses.

╔═ ✰ ═══════════════╗

a word from the author

pain pain pain pain
anyways would u guys
like a little series on this?
and if you havent
make sure to read my author
notes !!!

<3

╚═══════════════ ✰ ═╝

𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒 | vinnie hackerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें