please read !!

BRUH THANK YOU ALL FOR 2K READS AND ALMOST 100 VOTES WTF I LOV U GUYS SM

anyways

there was been a terrible typhoon that has hit my hometown in the philippines. people are stranded on their rooftops, waiting for someone to rescue them, watching all the homes crumble by the flood. please do everything you can to help. this doesn't include donating, but you could also spread awareness on social media, etc.

also

black lives fucking matter. if you literally sit behind a screen and tell me all lives matter, you are irrelevant to today's society. let me catch you up to speed, You wouldn't have to a house, property, rights without native americans. Native americans found america they found this piece of land and called it home, now guess what they cannot even walk down the street to their local grocery store. if you cannot see past your privilege you are apart of the problem that black people have. White privileged people soon came across america and said "this is ours" and black people became slaves when they did NOT ONE THING to them. you know how fucked up that is? They had to fight for their freedom and their rights. America is so unbelievable and i am outraged. back then when they had somewhat of "freedom" they were still being judged because of their skin color. They were separated in all ways because of segregation. AND TO THIS DAY people are still being oppressed because of their skin color. america is disgusting.

if you support trump, say alm, is homophobic, transphobic, and literally anything else, please feel free to stop reading my books. someone's life IS NOT YOUR BUSINESS.