With This Hilt In Hand

(Just so you know I may have added an extra part to the Obstacle course just wanted to add my own spin to it, I'm not going to change it drastically though)

The crowds cheers grew louder as Class 1-A exited onto the field, they watched as the rest of the courses walked out of their tunnels as well Izuku couldn't help but feels several glares on him and the rest of the class.

'They really hate your guts huh?'

'It's Kacchan's fault she only annoyed them even more then they already were'

'Maybe you should punish her show her who's boss?' 

'Yeah tie her up span- NOOOOOOOOOO!!' 

"Deku you still with us?" Uraraka questioned lightly poking the boy in the cheek

"A-ah I mean y-yeah w-what's up?" Izuku replied nervously

"Well you seemed to be spacing out you nervous cause I know I am and the looks from the other classes aren't exactly helping," The brunette explained giggling lightly.

"Well even though I'm nervous I refuse to lose this Sports Festival, I'm gonna bring out my inner Kacchan so I can keep the desire to win!!" Izuku declared a fierce look on his face. 

"DON'T FUCKING TALK ABOUT ME DEKU I'LL KILL YOU!!!!" Bakugo screeched from across the field

"ALRIGHTTTT WELCOME TO THE U.A ANNUAL SPORTS FESTIVAL, THE TIME WHEN STUDENTS PUT DOWN THERE GLOVES AND BATTLE TO BE VICTORIOUS!!!!!" Present Mic bellowed 

"Ok everyone listen up it's my turn to speak you naughty boys," Midnight smirked licking her whip.

'I want to be inside h-'

'Please, please just stop talking'

"First giving us the student pledge Katsumi Bakugo!!" Midnight announced the spiky blonde calmly approaching the stand.

"This won't end well," Izuku muttered laughing bitterly 

Bakugo slowly walked up the podium her hands in her pockets, "Uh I just wanna say I'm gonna win," She stated nonchalantly.

'For' 

'Fuck'

'Sake!!'

The entire crowd erupted into a fit of rage yelling insults at the explosion quirk user," Well with that out of the way let's get on to the first challenge shall we?" Midnight changed the subject calming the classes down.

A giant monitor swiftly turned on as a roulette wheel began picking a challenge at random before finally stopping.

"And it looks like the first challenge is an Obstacle Course how exciting!!" Midnight gushed licking her lips.

"Now everybody prepare yourself at the gates the race is about to begin!!" The R-rated teacher explained.

As quickly as she spoke the massive doors opened leaving the several classes storming through the tunnel completely knocking each other to the ground

'I need to reach the exit or else I'm gonna end up having an arm broken'

Izuku planted one of his feet against the tunnel walls using it as a launch pad to shoot to the roof this time ricocheting himself off to the tunnel's exit.

'Sorry Midoriya but I won't let you get ahead so easily'  Todoroki snarled planting her right foot on the ground sending a wave of ice across the floor creating a make shift ice rink.