Unforeseen Attack

Izuku hurried everyone onto the bus before Iida could yell at anyone to move out in an orderly fashion.

"I can't believe we're going to be doing rescue training!!" Mina squealed jumping up and down in her seat.

"Ashido please contain yourself we are students of UA not delinquents!!" Iida scolded chopping his arms up and down.

'I wonder what we'll be doing today hopefully I won't have to use counter that much'

"What you trying to say you don't wanna use my power now?" Meliodas interrupted sounding offended.

"W-wh-what no I j-just d-don't wanna g-get hurt," Izuku stuttered before stopping himself when he could hear laughter.

"Jeez kid you get anxious way to quickly," Meliodas snickered 

Before, Izuku could reply he was shaken out of his thoughts by Tsuyu," Midoriya you still with us you kinda dozed off for a minute?" The frog girl questioned slightly tilting her head.

"O-oh yeah sorry I w-was just t-thinking," Izuku stammered flailing his arms about a blush forming on his face.

"That is what it looked like but I just wanted to ask you something 'Kero'," Asui explained

"Oh sure what is it?" Izuku asked scratching his cheek

"Well it's actually about your quirk," Asui spoke nonchalantly causing Izuku to sweat waterfalls down his back.

"R-really my quirk?" Izuku weakly smiled attempting to hide his anxiety

"You're fucked Izuku"

"Yes I wanted to ask why your quirk hurts you so badly I understand you were a late bloomer but no quirk should hurt someone on the scale it does to you?" Tsu queried placing a finger on her chin.

'Wait why does it hurt me to such a bad degree?'

"I mean it's probably got something to do with your weak, pathetic, tiny, useless, minuscule human body," Meliodas replied 

"ALRIGHT I GET IT," Izuku responded annoyed

"A-ah well I d-don't r-really know t-that much about m-my quirk m-m-myself s-so it's a m-mystery to me," Izuku answered sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck.

Tsuyu seemed satisfied with her answer giving a light nod before talking with the rest of the class.

"I don't know Midoriya it's still a pretty cool quirk I mean mine just let's me harden my body and it's not even to that much of an extent," Kirishima spoke up with a dishevelled look.

"W-what your quirk's awesome it's definitely Pro-Hero material you can do a tone of cool stuff with it!" Izuku exclaimed slightly startling the red head.

"You really think so thanks man!!" Kirishima smirked flexing to himself

"If we're gonna be honest the best quirks have to belong to Bakugo and Todoroki," Kaminari interrupted leaning over the railing on the bus.

"Yes but Bakugo is far to agro so she'll never be popular," Asui explained shrugging

"WHAT WAS THAT FROG BITCH!!!" Katsumi bellowed sparks flying out her hands

"See what I mean 'Kero'," Tsu croaked only further antagonising the ashy blonde  

Before, anyone could reply the bus came to a halt with Iida automatically ordering everybody to get off it in an orderly fashion.

'Did he forget that I'm the class rep?'

Izuku shook his head as he joined the rest of the class who were swiftly entering the building before him.