The Storm

(This chapter will start my version of the forest arc, honestly this is coming out early because I'm really excited to start it, I hope you enjoy!!)

Tomura Shigaraki squirmed restlessly, cupping his glass of alcohol tightly Kurogiri was focused on the creatures all around them.

One of them was practically naked, clothed by a mysterious purple covering. It looked oddly like the mist that surrounded Kurogiri but he chalked it up to coincidence.

"They should've arrived by now," Shigaraki grinned his eyes pooling out aggressively. The closer it was getting to the attack the more enticed he felt. His growing hatred for Izuku Midoriya and the students of UA was getting bigger by the day.

Said naked lady grunted at that, "If you wanted this dealt with quickly you should've just sent in Zeldris I doubt any of your rutty crew could do all that much to them," Derieri the Purity spoke up in bored tone she couldn't have sounded any more uninterested.

"Now, now Derieri we have to be nice to our benefactor, he did free us after all," Monspeet the Reticence pepped up somewhat formerly stroking his moustache.

Sat around several of the bar tables were the rest of the Ten Commandment. All of them coming on the raid was unnecessary so Zeldris had requested they stay behind whilst only bringing along Galand, Gloxinia and Dreyfus(a.k.a Fraudrin).

Although, Estarossa the Commandment of Love had mysteriously disappeared with them despite the orders.

Shigaraki wanted to snarl back at the condescending demons, but he could already feel his giddiness returning, the night was perfect.

"I'll hold you to that, if it wasn't for me you'd still be trapped in that dingy seal," Tomura grinned back clearly ticking Derieri off.

"You shouldn't belittle them like that Tomura, those are demons after all...they'll do there best to bring me Izuku Midoriya, the demon child" A dominant voice intervened into the conversation.

They whole shivered at it slightly, the Ten Commandments may have been demons. But the voice that was just over a speaker sent shivers down their spines.

"Master....." Tomura said with endearment before regretting a repeat of what his master had said.

"Must we really capture him master....I understand you've grown interested in him but he's such a brat, a brat who's ruined all of my plans!!" Shigaraki began to grown irritated threatening to decay the cup in his hands.

"That's not fair Tomura. I've listened to your demands on capturing the Bakugo student, I do agree with your reasoning he does have the attributes of a villain so I don't see a problem with me wanting to capture and have the power of the demon lord's son's successor."

Clicking his tongue, Shigaraki groaned as a sign of begrudging agreement. He had his doubts and gripes, but who was he to argue with Master.

Several of the Commandments grit their teeth at the mention of Meliodas, "That bastard betrayed the demon clan for a lowly goddess, god it pisses me off!!" Derieri's usual lazy demeanour was gone her demon energy flaring up.

Drole the Commandment of patience and a giant  who had been temporarily shrunken down, nodded in agreement underneath his bagged head.

"BWahh!!" Melascula the Commandment of Faith downed an entire jug of beer her eyes dripping with menace, "..The next time I see Meliodas I'll be sure to beat him to a pulp! Him and his scummy successor!" 

"Then it's good your with us..." Shigaraki cracked a smile his chapped lips and sunken, tired eyes practically glowing bright red, "Those kids, Stain and All Might, they've been too successful, living in this fake world of heroes, we'll rain hell down on them....this society will be crushed to bring in a new era of demons to power!!"