The Mark Of A Demon

(Just a little bit of Information, Aizawa doesn't get as hurt as he does in canon its mainly his eyes that get damaged and he has few broken bones)

Izuku continued berating the Nomu with consecutive punches and slashes attempting to force the creature to its limit.

"HELLBLAZE!!" The Sin of Wrath bellowed sending a giant inferno towards the Nomu causing a blind light that was sent throughout the USJ.

"Such power," Shigaraki murmured curiously scratching his neck

As, the light began to settle down Katsumi was watching from the entrance staring down at a figure engulfed in purple flames.

"WHO THE HELL IS THAT!!?" Katsumi exclaimed her veins on the brink of bursting

"T-That's M-Midoriya," Mina answered fear written across her face as she stared down at the carnage below.

"D-Deku that's him down there.... with that much power!!" Bakugo stuttered before breaking into another outburst.

"That's not the point Bakugo I mean look at him something's obviously not right," Kirishima interrupted anxiously.

"Wait look down there I think it's.... Tsu and Mineta!!" Uraraka exclaimed pushing past the group and pointing to the Plaza.

Everyone, instantly brought there gaze to where the gravity quirk user had pointed seeing the duo walking away from the fight that was transpiring near them.

"HEY GUYS UP HERE!!" Ochako called out waving to them

"Wait is that.... Mr. Aizawa!!?" Sero gasped seeing another figure standing next to the duo

-A Few Minutes Earlier-

"Hey what's going on what happened to Midoriya??" Mineta questioned barely being able to stand.

"Before in our combat training just using his quirk once it destroyed his arm and even on the boat it bruised but now he's firing off consecutive and powerful attacks without any damage being dealt to him, this is scary 'Kero'," Asui explained watching as Izuku performed another huge attack on the Nomu.

"W-What should we do?" Mineta trembled biting on his nails

"I think we should try and get back to the entrance and group up with everyone else," Tsu deducted 

As the two began walking a giant gust of wind suddenly launched them up into the air before knocking them back down the ground.

"NOOO THIS IS WHERE I DIE AND WITHOUT EVEN TOUCHING A SINGLE BARE NAKED BOOB!!!" Mineta cried defending his arms preparing for the impact.

At that moment, the two were caught mid-air before landing back on the ground, "Mr. Aizawa it's you!!" Asui declared sighing in relief.

"Are you two ok I only just finished dealing with that Nomu before escaping and I saw you two get pushed into the air," Aizawa explained clutching his left arm.

"Sir do you have any idea what's going on with Midoriya his quirk's gone out of control!!?" Mineta queried flailing his arms about.

"No considering his quirk is new to even him there isn't much he or anyone would know but there's something that might become a problem later," Erasure head explained clenching his fist.

"What is it Aizawa-sensei?" Tsuyu asked tilting her head

"His quirk... no matter how many times I tried I couldn't.....I couldn't erase it!!" Aizawa exclaimed his eyes shaking.