Training Camp Start!!

(Back with another chapter and we're starting the training camp arc, honestly this is gonna be my favourite arc to write there'll be a lot different from the canon if I'm being real so I hope you enjoy the first chapter)

Staring into space, Izuku was lost in thought displacing a wisp of demon energy through his fingertips. They hadn't boarded the bus to camp yet so they were given free time to relax themselves.

'Izuku I'm telling you this is the perfect time to get close with Todoroki, get together in a tent and before you realize it your already both in a hot swe-'

'Meliodas please...you're putting too many ideas in my head'  Izuku groaned mentally.

'Hey your in a tough world gotta make sure you don't die a virgin..'

'I'm only 16....'

'It's never too early..'

"Midoriya," A cold voice spoke up behind him.

Izuku jolted forward from the sudden mention of his name, "O-Oh it's just Todoroki sorry you scared me.."

'Gotta put a bell on that chick'

"Sorry Midoriya I just wanted to get your attention you looked like you were lost in thought, you seem to do that a lot," She pointed out.

"R-Really I guess I just always have a lot on my mind," Izuku lied through his teeth ruffling up his green hair.

Todoroki didn't look too convinced by the lie choosing to ignore it as she stared at Izuku's floofy hair, 'I remember it being so soft..'

She instinctively placed her hand in his hair moving her hand through it, "U-Um T-Todoroki.." He stammered his whole face flushed in a deep scarlet.

"S-Sorry it looked really soft.." Todoroki admitted a small yet prominent blush on her face hiding her face in her shortly cut hair.

'..Cute'  Izuku suddenly thought.

"Alright, that's enough stalling everyone get onto the bus we need to get going," Aizawa spoke up dryly ordering everyone onto the vehicle.

As they all boarded it, Monama sidelined them a wild grin on his face, "What's this I hear five people from your class didn't pass the exam and yet only I failed what does that say about your class huh!!?" He exclaimed snarling back at them.

He would've screamed even further if Kendo hadn't chopped the back of his neck slumping him unconscious, "Sorry about that he get's to agitated for no reason sometimes," She explained.

'She knocked him out in one hit..'

'So she's good with her-'

'Not even going to let you finish that sentence'

"So it'll be Class 1-A and 1-B a whole bunch of bombshells.." Mineta drooled earning him a slap from Bakugo crackling explosions through her palms.

"Stop being a fucking creep!" Bakugo growled.

"Alright we should probably get onto our bus now.." Izuku explained stepping onto it first soon being followed by the class.

"We should probably all sit in our seat order!" Iida suggested being completely ignored as everyone sat wherever they wanted.

Todoroki casually seated herself next to Izuku before Bakugo or Uraraka could even get onto the bus, "What the hell do you think your doing Icyhot that's my seat!!" The blonde barked pouncing at the back of her seat.