The Festival Concludes

(And were back with another chapter sorry if it turns out a bit short and boring this is just meant to wrap up the sports festival while setting up the next arc, which I'm very excited for)

"That kid truly is a pain where does he get off thinking he's All Might he's in a fight why's he trying to help that girl out!!" Shigaraki scratched his neck in annoyance.

All for one leaned back in his chair a sharp grin wiped across his face, "Incredible truly incredible such raw power and for a child to posses it, to think I thought it was a evolution of One for all how wrong I was this is something much better!!" He monologued grinning from ear to ear.

"Master surely you couldn't have taken a liking to that boy he foiled our plans at the USJ not to mention destroying your Nomu," Kurogiri spoke up through the monitor.

"I'll admit the boy has intrigued me, but Kurogiri to think there was a power that could topple One for all's but this boy Izuku Midoriya has shown me that there is!!" One for all cackled

"What a demon truly I must have him!!" 

A blinding light hit Izuku the second he opened his eyes.

'Ah I know that ceiling'

Before he could sit himself up a cane was bright down onto his forehead knocking him back onto the bed.

"What was that for," Izuku weakly moaned rubbing the stinging bump

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR I'M SORRY BUT WHERE YOU IN THE SAME FESTIVAL I SAW YOU BREAK YOUR ARMS REPEATEDLEY NOT TO MENTION HOW YOU COULD HAVE SHATTERED YOU JAW!!" Recovery girl bellowed constantly wacking him with her cane.

"It's lucky your quirk actually managed to heal some of damage done to your arms and legs but it's still very minor, I'll admit it's good that you seemed to have some control of it," She continued unwrapping the bandages round his arm.

'That's right even if near the end it was the same as the calvary battle, during most of the time I was in my demon form I had some control'

Izuku wanted to smile but looking at the new formed scars running from his crooked right hand to his elbow stopped him.

"This is what happens when you don't understand your own limits think of that crooked hand as a warning," Recovery girl warned.

'Dammit I went to far even if I was helping Todoroki I ignored Meliodas warnings about using my demon side'

Scrunching his hospital gown in frustration Izuku hung his head in shame as the nurse continued to scold him.

The door to the infirmary was slammed open as Uraraka, Bakugo, Iida and Todoroki rushed inside.

"Deku are you ok!?" Uraraka exclaimed 

"You better not have an broken bones Deku!!" Bakugo demanded growling 

Todoroki stayed silent not making eye contact with the greenette as she scooted in along with the rest.

"What the hell was that Deku you could've seriously hurt yourself!!" Bakugo snapped smacking him round the back of his head.

'I'm gonna be as dumb as Meliodas by the end of this'

"I-I'm sorry K-Kacchan I j-just wanted to h-help Todoroki," Izuku stammered feeling himself becoming more and more embarrassed.

"Tch don't worry about you damn nerd," Bakugo lowered her voice a small red blush on her face.

"A-ah wait aren't you guys missing the fights?"