First Day At UA

Izuku grabbed hold of the doorknob taking a deep breath before twisting it, "Wait Izuku you've got everything packed right I would ask if you had any figures but your room is looking rather.... empty now," His mother stated anxiously

"Yep and don't worry about that mom just thought I should grow up and stop being a fanboy especially if I'm going to be a hero now," Izuku replied showing his 1000 watt smile as he opened the door.

"Oh and Izuku," His mother called out to him once more causing him to turn around

"I'm really proud of you for pursuing your dream," She smiled tears at the brim of her eyes

"Thanks mom I love you," He smiled back gripping tightly onto the sheath in his hands before walking out of the apartment complex.

Izuku walked throughout the halls of UA muttering 1-A under his breath as he tried to locate the classroom having little luck.

"Ah here it is!!" He announced happily gawking at the size of the door

"Why is it so big?" Meliodas questioned, "It's as big as Elizabeth's ti- "

"That's enough outta you I barely recovered after what you said about that nice girl who stopped me from falling!" Izuku snapped back before casually sliding the door open.

Only to be met by immediate yelling from the one person he had hoped wouldn't be in his class, he stood at the door simply watching the argument happen leaning against the wall.

"So you think your better than me cause your a dude is that it you think you'll be a better hero because you male!!" Katsumi bellowed slamming her hand down on the desk gritting her teeth.

"W-what no look I think we started off on the wrong foot I'm Tenya Iida from Somei Academy nice to meet you," Iida greeted only to have his hand slapped away.

"I'll destroy you!" Bakugo replied before bringing her eyes over to the green haired boy slumped against a wall throwing a sword hilt between his hands.

"DEKU!!!" She screamed instantly rushing over to him

"Hey Bakugo," Izuku spoke back not looking up from his sword

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IN- WAIT WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME!!!" Katsumi continued to berate Izuku until he put a finger on her lips to make her quiet down.

"One I got into UA because for some reason after the sludge attack a gained a quirk and I used it on the Zero-Pointer earning me enough hero-points to get in and two I called you Bakugo because that is your name is it not and you have told me repeatedly to stop calling you Kacchan," Izuku explained nonchalantly no one seeing the freak out that was happening inside his mind.

"Oh no oh no why did I say that why did I say that to Kacchan I would never talk like that I acted like I didn't even care," Izuku stammered his words not even being audible at this point.

"Hate to say it kid but I've rubbed off on you," Meliodas answered snickering

"So this is funny to you?" Izuku scowled turning away from him

"Kinda I mean you are literally acting like me then going straight back to you nerdy self so it is kinda funny," Meliodas smirked again before beginning to laugh.

Katsumi stood speechless she had just been told off by Deku a quirkless loser had just told her off not to mention he said that he got a quirk more than ten months ago and then he went back to mumbling like his usual self like it was nothing.

"Hey I know that green hair falling boy!!" A bubbly voice squealed

Izuku was snapped out of his mumbling as he looked up to see the same brown haired girl imitating what looked like him slashing the Zero-Pointer.