Symbol Of Evil

"Kurogiri, this is far enough," All For One instructed, withering out of the mist and stepping onto the tough and dense forest that hang at the end of Tokyo. No one dared or even bothered to enter those woods, it made sense that it was hid here, not only in another world but in such a desolate part of it.

'Whoever hid it, wanted to keep it that way..'

He'd brought no reinforcements, it wasn't necessary. If a hero did happen to pass by, he'd dispose of them all too quickly, he was weaker now, yes but that didn't mean he couldn't deal with a few pesky heroes or two.

Warping close by, Kurogiri was unaware as to what his master wanted so far out of the city, but it was something he'd clearly been researching for weeks now.

"Here, Kurogiri keep watch and if someone does come by warp back. I'll radio you when this all finished."

Giving the bioengineered villain an order in his usual cold and calculated tone, the masked and suited man lifted himself off of the ground and sunk deep into the ravine below, his silhouette getting lost as he did.

As he descended, All For One thought about informing Tomura about all of it, showing him the incredible source of power he was able to locate, an ancient evil that he was planning to unleash upon not only Tokyo, but himself.

For now though, he decided it best to keep it under wraps, it could be saved as a surprise for Tomura after all.

Finally touching the ground again, All For One observed the mossy, worn out cobble that labelled out all of it, there had been a structure here once, but years of erosion had clearly destroyed any semblance of it.

But this wasn't what he was here for, no the sealed dial cut straight into the ravine was what he desired. As he lent in for it, his sensory quirk activated on instinct, "If your here to kill me then you'd best get it over with."

Of course, he was bluffing. Trying to tone down the threat of situation as best he could, at any given moment he was set to strike out his spiked bones and easily get rid of them.

However, as All for One was about to he was met with a cascading swelling of overwhelming power. With a materialized purple energy flowing around the sword they now held at the back of his mask.

"What exactly...are you doing here?" The approaching figure finally spoke up, not hesitating int he slightest, he was plenty prepared to severe off All For One's mask at any given moment.

"Searching for a power that was sealed in this world, judging by your own I can assume that you know of the Ten Commandments?" 

That assured a reaction out of him, actually getting the man to jostle and eventually removed the tip of sword that was placed against his head, "You won't be able to remove that seal, I can tell that you don't have the items needed."

"Items? Ah, well that does make sense considering what it contains, I'm willing to strike a deal with you, so we can meet our common goal," Although no one could see it, All For One was grinning underneath his plated mask, he wasn't planning to uphold any kind of deal that this man wanted, but he abide by them, just to get what he wanted.

Power from another realm seemed to be a perfect fit for the symbol of evil.

The man fully lowered his weapon, still holding his own suspicious glare as he did, "I don't know what you planning, but if you'll break the seal trapping the rest of the Commandments, then we can do as we please."

"Oh, but I think i can offer you a much better deal than that!"

Just like that, the two demons shook hands now that they had finally crossed paths. One of them awaiting the day when they could regain the strength they had thought to have lost.