Roaring Muscles

It had been two weeks since Izuku Midoriya had accepted the offer of becoming the next Sin Of Wrath and ever since then he and Meliodas have been training.

"Come on kid pull!!" Meliodas cheered standing atop a giant freezer as Midoriya struggled to move it before falling over in defeat.

"You know this would be a lot easier if you weren't on it," Midoriya grumbled slightly annoyed by it failed attempts.

"That's hurtful kid I'm not that heavy and even if I am it's most likely because of my muscles which is what we're trying to get you," Meliodas snickered placing a finger under his nose.

"You know you could tell me what powers I'm even getting if I have to clean and entire beach for it," Deku retorted picking up some less heavy trash as he carried it to the pickup truck.

"That's fair I probably should explain huh, well for starters you won't be able to die,"

"W-what do you mean I won't die like I'll be immortal that's a little over the top don't you think?" Deku interrupted before getting smacked on the head.

"Don't interrupt yes you won't be able to die but you won't live forever because when the time comes when your older you will pass on this power to someone else sort of like a sacred torch or something like that I don't know I saw it in an anime that I saw being advertised here," Meliodas shrugged his shoulders before completely destroying the freezer he was on.

"The main power you are going to get right now is my Counter, you will have three of them the main one is Full Counter which can counter any attack back at the user with more than double the original power," The blonde perv smirked seeing how awestruck Izuku looked.

"Now usually I would you use my Sacred Treasure Lostvayne to counter the attacks however and no offence but that would be to much for you to handle right away so you'll just have to use this sword hilt," Meliodas explained brandishing a green hilt with most of the sword part gone. (It's the one Meliodas uses in season 1).

"But how can I use that to counter attacks the swords gone?" Deku questioned sounding a little sceptical now.

"Well to be honest you could use a stick to counter if you wanted to but I thought this would look cooler for you watch," Meliodas bragged as he got into a stance and slashed at the nearest piece of trash he could completely destroying it.

Deku stood dumbfounded by the amount of sheer power Meliodas was showing and this was just the power he could handle when he was going to be given it.

"Now the next one is Revenge Counter this allows you take in a lot of damage and then release it with double the power," The sin of wrath explained

"And finally the last counter is Counter Vanish which instead of really countering an attack it disperses it as if it was never there," Meliodas finished grinning at an star struck Izuku.

"I get to have all of that," Izuku managed to murmur out tears brimming at the edge of his eyes.

"Yep and a lot more but only if you clean this beach before you entrance exam thingy so get moving!!" Meliodas ordered getting a determined look from Izuku.

All Might had been looking for a particular person for a while now, he'd seen it happen the timid, shy quirkless boy who he'd spoken to on a rooftop running straight towards a villain with no hesitation and yet he'd stood and watched as a mysterious figure defeated the sludge villain and had taken the boy.

'What kind of hero am I, telling a kid he can't be hero and then not be one myself' All Might mentally yelled at himself.

However, ever since that day he hadn't been able to find the boy he wanted to apologize to him and make him his successor, more importantly he wanted to make sure he was ok.