Surviving The First Round

(I would first like to apologize for not updating both my stories for over a month, I was genuinely planning to become consistent but then I had to sit on my laptop and it's taken weeks to get the screen fixed trust me I'm upset about it to, but this chapter will cover round 1 of the tournament I'm very exited to write the Todoroki vs Midoriya fight!!) 

Izuku stirred awake being quickly hit by a blinding light, he cast his hands over his face to avoid glancing downwards until a sharp pain from his arm shot it back down.

"Ah your awake deary," A voice spoke up 

"W-were am I?" Izuku darted his head around the room his eyes squinted

"Well after your.... display in the Calvary Battle both your arms were completely broken, whatever your power is it's extremely dangerous and you need to learn to control it because after the sports festival I won't be healing these kind of injuries anymore," Recovery girl explained smacking him round the head with her cane.

"OW I'm sorry ok!!" Izuku whined rubbing the now prominent bump on his head

"You can prove it by learning how to control your power!!" She continued shooting the greenette a nasty glare.

"Yes ma'am,"

Izuku stumbled out of the infirmary happy to have heard the battles weren't going to begin for another 10 minutes.

'Hey Izuku do you even know who your up against?'

'Luckily recovery girl told me I was up against someone called Hitoshi Shinso I think he's the guy who appeared in our class a couple weeks ago'

'Wait you mean the cocky zombie with the purple hair?'

'Who are you Kacchan what kind of nickname is that!?'

'Wah you know what I'm sick of you criticizing my insults who treats their mentor like this!!' 

'Ah I'm r-really s-sorry Meliodas I d-d-didn't mean t-to make y-you u-upset'

Suddenly a cold hand was placed on Izuku's shoulder, he felt an instant chill go down his spine, "Midoriya I wish to speak with you," A cold voice breathed down his neck.

"T-T-Todoroki!!!" Izuku exclaimed almost jumping across the entire hallway

"I wish to speak with you," Todoroki repeated acting as if nothing had happened

'This chick just doesn't give a shit!!!

"Um s-sure s-should w-we go somewhere else?" Izuku suggested even though Todoroki had already beginning to walk away.

The two eventually found themselves in a lone hallway, "So w-what did you want to talk about?" Izuku asked pressing up against the wall slightly scared by the cold stare Todoroki was giving him. 

"I was overwhelmed," Todoroki stated plainly staring daggers at her left side

'What is Todoroki talking about?'

"I even broke the promise I'd made to myself,"

"In that moment when I realised my flames I think I was the only one who could sense the raw power and tenacity coming off of you," She carried on 

"Not to mention despite being a Pro-Hero fanboy you seem to have some weird hatred towards All Might,"

Izuku visibly flinched remembering the day at the beach.

"I won't question your reasons I of all people have no reason to say this at all to you but that day at the USJ when that dark energy shot out of you, were you in control?" Todoroki questioned not showing any sign of emotion on her face.