Going Through Changes

Izuku awoke to the sensation of someone slapping him across the face, he shot up like a bullet only to see blonde hair in his face.

"M-Meliodas?" He questioned lightly rubbing his eyes

"Good to see your up kid well sort of?" Meliodas replied rubbing the back of his head

"W-Where am I w-what h-happened with K-Kacchan how l-long h-have I been out did we win!!" Izuku interrogated rapidly shaking his mentor. 

"Alright alright let me speak, your in your mind right now, that blonde chick has been frozen during the entire training, you've been out for a while and yes you did win," Meliodas answered chopping the greenette on the head to calm him down.

"O-oh that's good wait why am I in my mind?" Izuku asked scratching his head as he began mumbling several different answers before being stopped by Meliodas.

"Kid you gotta tone that muttering thing down a notch anyway your here because I need to talk to you about something," The blonde perv replied placing his hands on his hips.

"What do you need to talk to me about?" Izuku queried clearly not seeing the anxiety written on Meliodas's face.

"Well since you've had the Sin Of Wrath in your body for a decent amount of time now, your body is going to change to accommodate with the amount of power that it comes with," Meliodas explained

"What.... what kind of changes?" Izuku asked anxiously sweating

"Well you know how your 5'5ft?" Meliodas asked

"Yes what does that have to do with anything?" Izuku replied

"When you wake up your gonna be 5'7," Meliodas cringed seeing his successor's face whiten and almost faint.

"5'7 that's almost Iida's height h-how do I explain that!!" Izuku exclaimed now sweating a river down his face.

"Growth spurt?" Meliodas joked 

"That'll have to do or I could just blame it on my quirk since I don't know that much about it so they can't exactly say I'm wrong," Izuku suggested placing his hands on his chin.

"Just so you know you'll also be a lot stronger so you may need to train to handle your new strength and you may or may not start to have more perverted thoughts but it's definitely not because of me!!" Meliodas alerted the freckled boy before sprinting off.

"Wait Meliodas..." Izuku suddenly felt a rush of exhaustion in his body slumping him onto the ground

Izuku shot awake covered in sweat, he darted his eyes around the room seeing medical equipment along with beds.

'I must be in the infirmary'

"Ah sonny your awa-," Recovery girl stopped herself giving Izuku a better look seeing his feet were sticking out the bed he was in along with him being slumped higher up.

"Is there something wrong?" Izuku asked innocently pretending he was practically falling off the bed.

"No nothing's wrong you can leave whenever you want your injuries can't be healed anymore right now so make sure you come here first thing tomorrow," Recovery Girl ordered lightly hitting him with her stick.

"Oh hey Recovery Girl do you know where my sword is?" Izuku questioned patting himself down

"Oh Aizawa had it, it should be on your desk when you got back to class," The old nurse replied pushing him out the room.

Izuku quickly hurried off to his classroom seeing that school would end in about 10 minutes, "I hope Mr. Aizawa doesn't choke me with his scarf," The greenette nervously joked to himself as he stood outside his class.